My past, my story... why can't I tell it?!

Aizawa: *sigh*

Hound Dog: Want some coffee?

Me: Can I get bleech instead?

Hound Dog: No! 

Aizawa: I'll take one. Thank you.

Hound Dog: No problem.

Just like that we were actually sat down on the couch one more time and I knew that there was actually no escape from this at all but I wasn't also keen on telling them about my own past. I hated it and I hated the screams and everything.

Aizawa: Problem child, how about you tell us what happened earlier?

Me: I don't know what you mean.

Aizawa: What did you hear?

Me: Nothing.

Hound Dog: A mental attack?

Me: Screw you! I don't wanna talk about it.

Hound Dog: Oh you know that it is normal to have these. Did you perhapse hear screams?

Me: How... oh shit! 

Hound Dog: Just a guess from what you said last time.

Aizawa: Screams? Was this the reason you attacked Bakugo?

Me: No! That damn Dandelion deserves it for what he has done to me!

Hound Dog: What do you mean?

Me: ...

What on I don't wanna talk about can't they understand and why is my mouth and tongue running lose anyways?!

Aizawa: I'll get him.

Me: NO!

Aizawa: Then talk.

Me: Tsk! Fine! He told me to fucking swan dive the day I lost it.

Hound Dog: Pardon! He what?!

Me: He told me to take a swan dive and hope for a quirk in my next life after he was so kind and gave me a present of black and blue bruises and burns all over my skin. You happy now.

Aizawa: ...

Hound Dog:...

Me: Oh come on! Why you acting as if this is a huge surprise?! I am quirkless anyways.

Aizawa: That is...

Hound Dog: Unexpected.

Me: Haha why the heck you looking at me like that now? I am not weak like you think we are.

Aizawa: *sipping on his coffee* *sigh*

Hound Dog: I think I'll need to get more coffee.

Me: Jesus what is wrong with you all? It's my past and none of your businesses.

Aizawa: Problem child. Listen to me. We are here to help you and you might have ended up going the wrong path but you need help more than anyone else.

Me: And that is your concern why?

Aizawa: *sigh*

Hound Dog: Why not let us help you?

Me: Because I did soo much that I don't deserve any help.

Hound Dog: But kid, you wouldn't have done things if you would have gotten help in the first place.

Me: I am quirkless! You think people would have hel-

Aizawa: Stop it! Problem child. You are not a watse of space nor useless as people say. You think we don't know what they say about quirkless people? Kid, we are trying to help you out. We can't do this if you are not talking to-

That was the moment the door was burst open and Bakugo came in. He seemed determind to do something and I knew this stupid Dandelion to well. It wasn't sitting right with his consciousness that I became what I became just because of him.

Bakugo: I fucking tortured him. That's the reason he became what he is now.

Me: Oh really now. Why do you have to butt in?

Bakugo: You need fucking help Nerd!

Me: Did I ask for it? NO!

Bakugo: But you fucking need it DEKU!

Me: STOP CALLING ME LIKE THAT!

Hound Dog: Both of you calm down and Bakugo please have a seat.

Me: Tsk!

Bakugo: Listen, I am so fucking sorry. I was dumb and stupid. I shouldn't have said what I did. That day I regretted it and ever after hearing what you fucking did, I knew it was my fucking fault. I created you.

Me: NO! I am myself!

Bakugo: That's not true deku! You wanted to be a fucking hero! Don't you remember?

Hound Dog: What changed this much that you got to be a villain?

Me: *sigh*

Bakugo: Talk to them damn nerd or I will.

Me: Did anyone tell you how fucking annoying you can be?

Bakugo: No.

Me: Well now you know.

Aizawa: *sigh* What are you even doing here Bakugo?

Bakugo: I know this stupid fucker. Of course I would be here. It is my fault and I want to help him out. I should have been the fucking friend he needed and not turned on him.

Hound Dog: You were friends?

Me: Yes and in fact we know each other from when we were little. 

Bakugo: Ever after he didn't get a stupid quirk I started listening to people aorund me and I fucking started to torture him.

Me: Hah.. .if that is all you did.

Bakugo: I am sorry.

Hound Dog: Okay, okay. I get the gist now. Bakugo would you leave us alone?

Bakugo: Talk to them or I'll make you talk nerd!

Me: Whatever!

Aizawa: *sigh*

I watched Bakugo who bursted in leave as quickly as he came. It was because of what Hound Dog said or it was because of RG who just opened the door and had her cane with her. I mean I heard some rumors about this hero and whelp I was sure I wouldn't want to experience that cane at all.

She came in silently and just grabbed his ear and dragged him out. That was enough to know he just basically escaped her without saying anything. How stupid and so like that damn stubborn brat.

Me: Can I ask you something Eraserhead?

Aizawa: Sure kid.

Me: Why are you concerned about me? You don't even know me!!!

Aizawa: I... Problem child, I was the one finding your mother and when we got there, there was a note written with blood on the floor.

Me: Huh...

That is my first time hearing that...

Did I miss something?

No...

I killed her!

There couldn't be any note there.

Aizawa: It was faint but it said it's not his fault. He was made to do it. Safe him. Safe my child.

Me: What?!

Aizawa: The police dismissed that as just a joke to fuck around with them while some said you were actually kidnapped.

Me: Why would I?

Aizawa: No matter what it was, some heroes including me tried to find you and help you out.

Me: WHAT?!

Aizawa: Izuku... we knew after seeing the scene that it was created by someone inexperienced as well as with soo much hate and sadness. The way your mother died was quirk and painless but the accessaries around where cruel. 

Me: ...

Aizawa: Problem child do you know how a villain is created?