Amane x Aoi

Alive!Amane x Aoi [the girl]

This was requested by: Kannachan2007
Thank you for the request!

~~~

Amane sighed inwardly, staring down the two tickets to the cinema that laid limply on his desk. He looked up with half-lidded eyes, watching as Nene chatted with her close friend and queen bee, Aoi. The mere sight of the daikon girl was enough to wake him up and get his heart racing.

The ravenette intended on taking Nene on a date to the movies, although, she appeared to be pretty busy at the moment.

In fact, she was busy the entire day. She was either with Aoi or Kou, or too busy to speak with him. Sure, it was a little disappointing, but Amane understood, not lingering around too long.

He instead decided to wait until the end of the day, where he'd meet her after school. It seemed like a decent plan, so he went along with his day.

•◇•◇•◇•

"Ah, Nene!"

Amane noticed Nene speaking with Kou inside an empty classroom, a soft smile adorning her features.

The girl stood before him, patiently waiting for the boy to speak.

"I-I... uhm... I wanted to tell you that..." Kou reached out, handing the girl a small bouquet of flowers. Her favorites, actually.

"I've liked you for a while and I wanted to know if you'd go on a date with me?" Kou watched as Nene beamed and gingerly took the bouquet as her cheeks flushed brighter.

"Oh, Kou, of course! I'd love to. I... have liked you for a while now as well," she giggled, giving Kou a quick peck on the cheek.

Amane immediately left, rushing out the doors before he could be spotted.

He knew he shouldn't have stayed and watched. Hell, maybe he shouldn't have ever tried.

He looked down at the two tickets in his hand, stuffing them back in his uniform pocket with a frown. He continued through the school's halls and down the many flights of stairs.

♡♡♡

"Oh, Amane! What are you doing here so late?"

Amane perked up at the sound of a soothing voice, recognizing it as Aoi's.

He walked over to where she stood in the practice garden, admiring her work.

"... Nothing. I could ask you the same thing."

Aoi giggled, placing an empty flower pot down with a smile. "Fair enough! I was just checking on our garden. Nice, isn't it?" She sighed lightly and looked over at the many flourishing plants.

Amane nodded, still visibly saddened about earlier.

"It is..." he mumbled.

Aoi noticed his dull tone and turned to him. "Is everything okay? Sorry, it's just, you just sounded a bit... sad?"

Amane shrugged, his gaze dropping to the floor.