Star Awards Festival Part 2

[~Disclaimers~]
• I do not own the characters I only own the plot.

• Do not steal or repost.

• This is purely fanfiction. Just a fruit of my fantasy.

• Not proofread so wrong graham ahead.

~*~

After the announcement the celebration continued. Yami and Charlotte resumed their walking and bumped into Morgen and William who joined them.

"I haven't seen you on stage Yami, where were you?" William asked.

"So was Morgen."

"I was looking for you Yami," Morgen answered. He immediately saw Charlotte was with him while clutching the teddy bear prize and added, "Now I know why you disappeared." Charlotte blushed.

"I just bumped with Prickly Queen on the way." He said before puffing out silvery smoke from his cigarette.

"Charlotte, where are your friends?" William asked, a bit worried.

"I've lost them on the way," she replied.

"They must be looking for you then," Morgen said.

"No, they don't need to worry about me I can handle myself."

"Well, that's your Cold and Prickly Majesty for yah." Yami teased as they walk.

"Shut up."

"I see you've been playing." Morgen said noticing the other prizes that Yami was carrying.

"He's technically been gambling. He wasted all his earned money from his mission," Charlotte uttered coldly.

"Mattakun, he always do that." Morgen retorted chuckling.

"You should be more responsible with money Yami." William stated in concern.

"I don't need to hear that from you, goldie. I've already had enough of Cap' nagging me. Are you my mother or what?"

"Hey, Prickly Queen do you want me to carry that for you?" Yami asked, pointing at the stuffed toy she's carrying.

"Do we have to tell our names to you again for you to stop calling us by ridiculous names?" Charlotte asked in sarcasm making Morgen and William laugh.

"It's easier to identify y'all." Yami answered scratching the back of his head.

"What moronic type of meathead are you?"

"Jeez. Harsh as usual."

"Do they always bicker like this?" William asked out of curiosity.

"Yes, they do."

Charlotte went home to the Blue Rose Headquarters smiling. Her friends were actually looking for her.

"I told you she's fine."

"But she disappeared all of a sudden."

"Are you alright Charlotte?" Greta asked.

"Where have you been?"

"I'm fine. You have nothing to worry about." Charlotte replied.

"We haven't able to celebrate our victory together." Scarlet said pouting.

"Who says we can't?" a woman asked making them jump in suprise.

"Captain!" the girls squealed.

"Congratulations girls, well done!"

"Thank you captain!"

"Especially you, Charlotte." the Captain of the Blue Rose greeted with a smile. Charlotte smiled back and nodded.