Mixer

[~Disclaimers~]

• I do not own the characters I only own the plot.

• Do not steal or repost.

• This is purely fanfiction. Just a fruit of my fantasy.

• References used for describing the canon characters were from wiki fandom.

• I would like to know your opinions and reactions after reading so please comment down below.

~*~

Chapter 3

"Hey, it's Prickly Queen." the guy said in his familiar deadpanned voice. His eyes are dark and dead just like how his voice sounds.

Charlotte couldn't believe her eyes. In front of her sits a bulky young man with his dark eyes. She blinked a couple more times before responding. It's indeed Yami Sukehiro, the dark magic user who saved her from the curse a few weeks ago.

𝘠-𝘠-𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘪?! 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱?

"Um, h-hi." she stammered blushing.
What the hell is he doing here???

Her expression suddenly changed. "What did you call me again?" she asked, her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Uh, Prickly Queen?" he said, his cigarette twitching in his mouth as he spoke. "Does he ever stop smoking?" she thought.

"What kind of name is that?" Scarlet butts in the conversation after saying their hellos to their dates.

"Do you know each other?" the brunette asked.

"Um, well-"

"Kinda." the dark magic user said, cutting her answer off.

"He's a Magic Knight. We met a few times on missions." she explained.

"Oh, from what squad?" the red haired girl's eyes lit up.

"Azure Deer." Both Greta and Scarlet gave each other meaningful looks.

"We all are." A man with a beautiful mask said with a gentle smile. At this the girls were surprised.

"Oh, I apologize for being rude but we haven't introduced ourselves yet. My name is Morgen Faust, a Magic Knight from the Azure Deer." the young man with long black hair that is tied on a ponytail initiated with a smile, his eyes almost closed. Charlotte met him before at her 18th birthday party.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, I'm William Vangeance from Azure Deer." he said sincerely with a gentle smile.

Scarlet and Greta was grinning from ear to ear. Who would've thought they'd land on such good dates. Their previous mixer has always been a failure; at least one of them gets a lame match. Bringing Charlotte with them seems to have worked perfectly for them. She's their lucky charm in finding perfect match in the mixer.

Silence fell before the dark haired man broke it with a cough. "Hey, there. Name is Yami Sukehiro from Azure Deer." he answered shortly as he blew another steam from his cigarette, with his inexpressive tone making it seem like he's uninterested.

"Gosh, what a drag." Scarlet thought.

"Oh, we have a problem." Greta thought to herself as if responding to the redhead girl's thought.

Both of them got lucky but Charlotte took the downfall. They look at her with pity but they don't know how grateful she is for being there right now. She felt like she hit the jackpot.