The case is back on

So they went back to their mansion, going in princess room and throws out the toxic flowers.

Carefully disposing them properly as they try not to get infected by them.

"Do you know where or who gave you the flowers" Judy asked.

"I don't know" wolf says, "there was a knock on the door and princess just found them on the doorstep, it didn't say it was from, the card just said it was a gift for princess"

"Honestly I thought it was a secret admirer for princess and I got upset" snake says.

"But other then that we don't know who sent them"

They then walked outside, Judy looks around and she noticed, there was a camera looking at her.

"Hey do you guys have security cameras"

So they were on a computer as webs hacks into the security camera, she played the video backwards, and they were all surprised to find in a flash of an eye.

"Duke Weaselton" Judy and Nick says.

"You know that weasel" snake says as they look at wolf.

"Yeah and I know exactly where he is"

everybody!

The scene changes to Duke delivering another vase of night howlers, he had gloves and a mask on and as he was going fast.

He was just delivering the last base, when he was picked up by shark as he hoist the weasel by the back of his shirt.

"AH, hey what do you think your doing, fish lips put me down"

Then shark puts hi modem where he turns to see Nick and Judy.

"Wolf, meet the Duke of Bootleg"

"What's it to you, Wilde? Shouldn't you be melting down a pawpsicle or something?,Hey, if it isn't Flopsy the Copsy"

"We know it's you delivering those flowers and that's what's making predators go savage, where did you get those flowers from and who's making you Weselton?"

"It's Weaselton! Duke Weaselton! And I ain't talking, Rabbit. And there ain't nothing you, popsicle boy or your predator friends can do to make me"

He flicks his toothpick in Judy's face. She and Nick and the bad guys look at each other slyly.

"Ahh! All right, all right, please! I'll talk! I'll talk!" He screamed as he was hanging over a highway, Piranha was holding him by his leg, looking board and annoyed.

Then next slides next to him, "I'm listening"

"I'm just a delivery weasel, he offered me what I couldn't refuse money"

"And who is he" Judy asked.

"Dr. terce, he is my supplier, he plants the flowers and then he calls me so o can make the deal"

"But he's in prison how can-"

"Look that's all I know...now please do hurt me" he cried.

Piranha then throws him across the ground, he scatters and runs.

"So who is dr. terce" wolf asked as Piranha walks back to them.

"An old foe, which means" Nick says.

"Dr. Terce is involved with this" just finished, "we're going back to the asylum"

So the scene changes to them walking inside the asylum, the bad guys were shocked when they meet dr. terce.

"AH" they winced then judy walks up to the glass.

"Dr. Terce we know you'er the one behind the predators attack"

Dr. Terce cut a leave then he drops the mini clippers and turns around them.

"I honesty don't know what your talking about"

"Oh save it dr. terce, emmet gives you the toxic flowers then you have weaselton give the flowers as little gifts, you plan to turn every animal savage don't you"

Then suddenly he started laughing like a maniac.

"Hehehehe hahaha, oh you got it figured out judy but I'm not the one behind this"

Then suddenly his eyes started to change.

"Then who is?" She asked.

"A ram named Doug. He's got a drop spot underground, but do be careful Doug is the opposite of friendly. He's unfriendly"

"Go let's go" Judy says but then.

"Someone wants to turn back the clock, to make things how they were, to how things were before" then he started to snarl and foam from the mouth.

"Back to when predators took charge, there's no stopping what's coming, you can't stop it...soon you'll know what it feels like to feel feared"

They back away when he turned savaged, "he roared and pounds his fist on the glass, trying to break out.

"AH" they screamed as a red lights flashed and a siren went on loud, alerting jack and other security to deal with dr. Terce.

"Ok we should go know" Nick says as he grabs wolf's paw and they ran.

Then The scene changes to Judy and Nick and the rest walking to an abandoned subway station.

"Hey what do you think the gorilla was talking about, you know turning back time" wolf asked.

"I don't know but my guess is, this is going to be bad" Nick says.