Friends reunited

At the ZPD, the bad guys were sitting down, Nick besides wolf as they watch police force taking princess in.

They were trying to restrain her, they had her muzzled, leashing her as she tries to but them, she scratches them, injuring an officer's arm.

The bad guys watched as princess was snarling, trying to escape.

Nick saw in wolf's eyes, how he hated princess being treated like a wild animal.

It hurt him, she was just a kid, snake was angry trying to fight his tears, shark was in sorrow and Piranha was embracing webs, she leaned against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her shoulders.

But wolf was in pain the most, Nick looks down to see as wolf ears were down, in his hands, he was holding a stuffed octopus...it was the only thing that reminded him of princess, the only thing left of her.

Then they were greeted by Judy, "Nick I know what's causing the predators do wild"

Nick looks up in confusion, "it's night howlers"

"What are you talking about"

"Night howlers aren't wolves, they're toxic flowers! I think someone is targeting predators on purpose and making them go savage"

"But if flowers are making predators go savage"

he then made a horrible realization as he remembered-, a flashback of the purple flowers played in his head, there were flowers in princess room before she went savage.

"Princess had purple flowers in her room, do you think that maybe that's what made her go savage"

"Yes a bunny can go save too"

So their wheels started to turn.

"So if these flowers can make predators go savage-" Nick says.

"It can make prey go savage too"

Nick then turns to wolf, he shoots next to him.

"Nick I know this is a bad time...but I need to know"

But wolf was too depressed to even crawl at Nick"

"Princess is gone...I'm going to get some coffee" he gets up.

He walks over to the coffee stand and he pours himself a cup then Nick grabs his shoulders.

"She was Just a kid...A little kid"

"Wolf please, I want to help you get princess back....but I can't do it without my team...you help me get princess back and I swear I'll leave you guys alone...you'll never see me again"

Wolf finally looks up at him, staring at his face, seeing how serious Nick was, then he sees the others looking at him, they were looking empathy.

"Please wolf...princess-your daughter needs you, she needs us"

He then puts his hand out or wolf, smiling nervously.

"So what do you say Nick...ready to ride this adventure with me...again"

Wolf was about to hesitate and give hi mr he cold shoulder but then he remembered what princess said.

Everyone deserves a second chance, even thought what they did in The past is not forgiving, a bad past is like gum, you can chew on it forever and starve yourself to death, or you can spit it out and see what is on the table.

Then he also remembered what Diane said: you two could finally solve the conflict that's been happening between you two"

He sees her looking at him with puppy eyes then..

"I don't know, I'm not sure if I want too Diane"

"Well then don't do it for yourselves but do it for princess, she would've want you to"

So he finally agrees, he shakes his hand.

"Alright but this Is the last ride We're riding with you"

So it was agreed, they're adventure wasn't over yet.