The case is on

So the case was on, Judy drove the governor and princess.

While Nick drove his old team, everyone was in the backseat still furious and annoyed with Nick.

Wolf sat in the passenger seat trying to avoid Nick, but an Eager Nick was excited to have his old friends back.

Wolf gad his arms crossed while Nick just looks at him excitedly, looking at the road then back at wolf.

It didn't wasn't unnoticeable, wolf sees Nick looking at him.

"I'm sorry can I help you" he groaned.

"Sorry I'm just....thud is so exciting, the old gang back together again" looks in the back seat to see the others but they just give him the cold shoulder.

"We're a team again, it'll be just like old times"

"Oh no...we are not a team nor will we ever be again, we're just helping you so we can get this over with and get home with princess" wolf says.

"Oh you'll warm up to the idea, I know you are"

"You can you just-" wolf was about to attack him when he holds his anger and takes a keep breath.

"Look just take us to the police station so we can look through case database, see what we can find for your missing otter so you can leave us alone and after that you don't see us again" wolf says

"Alright, alright" Nick chuckles.

"Wanna know how I became a cop" Nick asked.

"Not really, because I don't care" wolf says

"Well I'm going to tell you anyway"

"Ugh" everyone groans.

"I was selling popsicles when I was recruited by just to help assist her on a missing teen mammal and along the way I proved I had detective skills, few months later, BAM i joined the police force, pretty amazing right"

They finally arrived at the station, they all get out.

"Look, let's just get inside, we're not here to socialize about old times, we here to help so we can get away from you" wolf says

"The faster we do this, the sooner we can leave and think this is all a bad dream" snake added.

"Alright, so let me do the talking, let everyone in the force know I'm bringing you, because" he chuckles, "you know you guys have a history with police force"

But once they get inside, the entire police force saw the bad guys and immediately they get excited and surrounded the bad guys, asking for autographs, taking pictures, cheering, screaming, Nick was shocked.

"Huh, what is going on" he asked as Clawhauser was recording the bad guys on his phone screaming in excitement.

"What you never heard of the good guys, they're the greatest heroes in the world" Clawhauser says.

Nick wax bewildered as wolf poses for a selfie picture and everyone gets back to work, the bad guys approach him.

"Oh yeah, we have a really history with policemen" wolf says in sarcasm, smirking at Nick then frowns as he and the others go to an fellow office's computer since Nick and Judy's aren't working.

Judy struggles to open the database due to the keyboard being really large.

Webs rolls her eyes annoying and pushes her.

"Ugh here, let me" she starts typing the keyboard.

"Oh sure go ahead and you can try but good luck trying to-"