Chapter 10

16 June 2017, 5:00 a.m., Commander office. POV: Y/N

Y/N was looking for map, that will lead him to old reaserch facility.

Y/N: There it is! [ looks on map ] I'll go there today, maybe I will find it...

Time skip: 5 hours. ( 10:00 a.m. ) Meeting room

All high ups kansens are on special meeting, to figure out what doing mysterius black cube.

Y/N: ...It's probably key to Orochi project, but we don't know anything more.

Akashi: What's Akagi is plannig with sirens, nya...

Hornet: It's glowing.

Y/N: I think the best solution is give that to reasech group. Maybe they will find something ou- Enterprise, don't touch it!

In that moment Enterprise touch cube.

Y/N: Enterprise?

Belfast touch Enterprise shoulder.

Belfast: Enterprise, are you alright?

Enterprise: [ confused ] Eh? Yes, Yes I'm alright.

Y/N: Good, I think that we don't have any other thing to discuss.

Wales: But what about your yesterday mission?

Y/N: [ takes a sip of tea ] I don't have anything to say. I vent there, grab what we needed and back here. Now If you excuse me, I will go on my next mission.

Vestal: But give us any detail about it!

Y/N: It's realeted to Yorktown. It's only what do you need to know.

Everyone stayed silent, in the same time Y/N leaves meeting room.

Time skip: 1 hour ( 11:00 a.m. ), Old reaserch facility - Dock.

Reaserch facility was on island, without any other civilisation on it. In facility itself experiments and reaserches was performed to 2004, after that year this was place where old mashines was waited for scrap or re-use. From old mashine guns to big Transport airplanes and bombers. There was even parts from scraped ships of the first generation.

Y/N: 13 years from my last visit here... Let's see if I can find what I need.

Y/N walked throuh old gate to enter main place, with runway for planes.

Y/N: [ How many good mashines are standing here... AN-124 Ruslan... C5 Galaxy and C5m Super Galaxy... AN-225 Mriya... B-29 superfortess... Wildcats... Hellcats... B-24 Liberator.... Spitfires... Seafires... Sea Hurricanes... Douglas BTD Destroyers... and much, much more... ]

But he wasn't here for one of this planes, his target was old, huge bulding that was 350 meters from runway. After entering it, he walked to his old research room.

Y/N: It must be there.

He began to seek research 233 again...

Y/N: There it is!

He found it and started to read it.

Y/N: Yes, this is what I was looking for! Yorktown will be able to walk again... but probably not in near time. Modyfing cube like that is hard...

After finding this, he made nostalgic walk.

Time skip: 30 minutes ( 12:00 p.m )

Y/N walked to old huge hangar near sea. It was labolatory and shipyard.

Y/N: [ This is a very important place for history. This is the place where first shipgirl was brought to live. ]

He looked at his old desk.

Y/N: How much time I've spended here, solving tehnical problems...

Wales: < Y/N, huge fleet of Sakura Empire ships are going near Midway. We going attack them, now. >

Y/N: < Ok, I'll join you on place. > Now from all of sudden?

He runed to his ship and immediately set course to Midway. However, he didn't made in time and all fleet enter mirror sea without him. He returned to base.

Time skip: 6 hours 15 minutes ( 6:15 p.m ), Azur Lane Main Base - Commander's office

Y/N: It's strangly... quaiet

Then Hornet opened doors, behind her is Belfast.

Hornet: We back, Y/N!

Y/N: Aaand that's all from quaiet. [ but I'm very glad, that this isn't Sandy ]

Belfast: We have prisoner of war and probably defat Akagi.

Y/N: Oh, good to know [ I hope she is alive ] and who is our prisoner?

Befast: Ayanami subtype destroyer, Ayanami.

Y/N: [ Again her? Hmm... ] Ok, anything more?

Hornet: Yes, Enterprise...

Y/N: What she doned again?

Belfast: She looks like awoken her special ability or something like that. But we don't have any idea what was that.

Y/N: Oh o- Wait, What? [ She wasn't supposed to do that! ] Have you seen unthipical behavior of her?

Belfast: She looked like she don't remeber who is ally or enemy. She doned Everything like.... without her will. However, It's not all time. She have that untipical behavior on battlefieald.

Y/N: Have you any footage?

Hornet: Unfortunately we don't have any footage of it.

Y/N: Ok, please wach her. If that happen again, Inform me.

Hornet: Okay

Belfast: As you wish, Master

Y/N: Belfast, don't call me Master!

Belfast: If it's your order...

Belfast and Hornet leaves room.

Y/N: [ How Enterprise awoken that!? There was blocade in wisdom cube, after what happend to First-gen Enterprise! ]

Time skip: 30 minutes ( 7:00 p.m. )

Y/N have on desk plans of Enterprise ship, riggings, kansen and all other project details.

Y/N: I still don't know how and why... but it's very bad signal. [ From now I will participate in all battles with Enterprise, until I'll be sure that 1989 won't happen again... ]

Y/N looks on documents about wisdom cube.

Y/N: Now I need to do that cube for Yorktown...

Y/N spended rest of the day woking on cube for Yorktown. Because it was hard, he didn't made it in that time, but he was near...

This is The End of chapter tenth. I must say that I didn't expect this chapter will be so hard to write for me. Anyway, Thanks for reading this chapter and see you in chapter eleventh!

_MK1T_