8

Nightmare

I heard bikes roar outside. There was a lot of them. I hoped it was the guys but immediately knew it wasn't when a gunshot rang out.

"Thats the guys! The Red Skulls found us!" Hannah said as she watched out the front window.

"Where's Darius?" Emily asked. Hannah gestured to outside.

"How'd they find us?" I asked. I haven't been in one of these situations yet.

"It doesn't matter now." Vanessa sighed. She stepped towards the door the make sure it was locked when it busted open. A man in a Red Skull cut burst in.

"What are you beautiful ladies doing in here unprotected?" He smirked.

"We can protect ourselves!" Hannah yelled. She had a gun in her hands. Where did that come from?!

"You won't shoot." The man chuckled.

"No but I fucking will." Rage was holding up a much larger gun than Hannah. I don't know if I should be happy or scared.

"Oh, I've heard you grown attached to the new pussy?" The man raised a brow at Rage.

"Don't speak." Rage growled. I watched in fear as he slowly walked around the Red Skull member. He made it close enough to me to hand me a small knife. I'd never be able to use it, but I took it anyway.

"Well, it appears it is only I and you. The ladies don't seem to be of any threat, yet." The man chuckled.

Rage wasted no time in pressing his finger to his trigger. A bullet shot into the man's thigh. He yelled in pain, but shot towards Rage too.

It was like slow motion. The bullet shot through the air right into Rage's stomach. I screamed as he fell to the ground. Hannah took the bottom of her gun and slammed it against the man's forehead. He too fell to the ground.

Rage's head fell against my lap as the world turned dark. I woke in a cold sweat. It was just a
Dream.