1

A lot of you have been wanting one where Lucian is a dad. I was going to try and stay away from that so I wouldn't spoil them in the actual story. But once I get "My Protector" going, I might post a few chapters in here of Lucian bring a dad.

*pool party*

My brothers decided to have a barbecue to celebrate me becoming Lucian's mate. Apparently a simple "drink fest", as my brothers put it, wasn't enough.

So here I was, standing in a yellow halter top bikini in my bedroom. I know that a swim suit was not too much to fuss over but I have never worn one. The material felt odd on my skin and I felt out of place. I had some scars littered over my back and stomach from bottles or other glass things being thrown at me.

What if everyone saw I had scars and treated me differently. What if they hated the cigarette burn scar on my shoulder.

I hated this feeling.

"Darling, are you ready?" Lucian asked from the other side of the door. For some reason I was more nervous for him to see.

"Y- yes." I reluctantly answered. My bedroom door opened and immediately shut again. I was confused until I saw Lucian had shut it after he entered.

"Fuck." He whispered under his breath. His eyes trailed down my body causing me to shiver.

"W- what's wrong?" I asked. Did he not like it?

"Nothing, but all those goddamn horny bastards are going to me looking at what's mine." Lucian growled. I laughed lightly. He liked to find excuses for beating up people.

"C- can we go d- downstairs now?" I asked him. I definitely did not want to go down alone.

"Yes." Lucian took a deep breath before grabbing my hand and leading me down the stairs.

——
2 hours later

It's been a few hours since this party started. Lucian was in the pool with a few other guys and they were talking. Too many of them were afraid of accidentally angering Rage or their prez and being drowned. I thought it was funny.

Just as I turned to say something to Josie, dad called for food.

I watched as Lucian waded to the stairs and started climbing them. I choked on my own saliva when he fully emerged with water dripping down his perfect tattooed skin. He reached up and flung his hair back causing something inside me to stir. Why was he so hot!?

"Your man looks good coming out of the water, but I'm more of a Zane girl." Josie smiled. I cringed even thinking about that.

"Ew! I d- don't want to h- hear that." I cringed.

"Doesn't ghost look yummy!" Vanessa said next to me. I shook my head.

"I think Rogue is the hottest." Hannah laughed.

"Mind explaining what you four are giggling about." Ghost asked.

"Nope." Vanessa smiled.

"I'm sure I can get it out of you." Ghost smirked suggestively.

"You can try." Vanessa shrugged.

"Don't you look sexy." Rogue gripped Hannah's hips.

"No PDA around my pool!" Dad yelled.

"I can love my mate if I want!" Rogue shouted back. I laughed as Lucian came over to me. He left a kiss on my temple before leading me over to the food.