part 5

-recap-

He gave me a gold necklace with a lid that you could open.
I opened the cover and saw a picture of Y/n inside..
Why does this necklace have a picture of Y/n.
The weirdest thing is that the photo is not old at all.

"Hey, I recognize this photo!" said Shoyo. "We took Y/n there once, with all of her friends on her birthday two years ago. If I remember correctly, Kaoru took this photo!"

"Huh! Two years ago! Who was with you that day?!"

"Nobody weird.. Hikaru, Kaoru, Me, Aido and a few other friends from Y/n. I can't remember their names... But probably the twins do."

"Let's go find them then, because the person chasing Y/n... is someone you've met before."

Shoyo fell silent when I said this.

"Shoyo it's by no means your fault if you think that. Someone has been planning this for a long time and finally had an easy place to do it. The only thing that bothers me is that this isn't going to be an easy problem. And it's all happening today."

"What's so special about today Ken-Ken..?"

"Y/n and I had a bet.. If someone came to get her this week she wouldn't become a blood pet and go home. But all week there was nothing until today.. And that too while we were outside with Kuroo walked to show her around."

"As if they knew there was something today.."

"Right, there's someone in our midst who isn't on our side Shoyo and is endangering Y/n..."

"I think I have an idea who that could be."   an unfamiliar voice.
Me and Shoyo turned our heads to the voice and saw...

Kenma's .p.o.v.

In front of us we saw someone who Y/n has been waiting for days.
I angrily walked over to him and grabbed his shirt.

"How long have you been here Aido! And why are you only coming out now?! Don't you know how long she's been waiting for you!"

"Wow, wow Kenma! Is there anything I can do about them not only watching her, but me too. And Y/n will immediately understand why I wasn't there yet. Because I think she already knows who is coming and let's say... You're not prepared for him."

"Who do you mean Ai-? Who's after N/n?" asked Shoyo.

"..."

"He asked you something! Who's after her AIDO!"

"...Someone me and Y/n know and knew would come back someday."

"The name? "

"Sorry, but I'd rather not say that until N/n arrives. Where is she anyway?"

I looked at him a little suspiciously when he wouldn't say anything.
Why is it such a problem to tell now.
What is he trying to hide...
And why do I feel like nothing is going to end well after this.
I looked Aido straight in the eye and answered his question.

"She's with Kuroo. A dear friend of mine."

Aido just nodded and then looked at Shoyo.

"The names of the three Y/n brought that day were Aiden, Adam and Damian by the way. Me and Y/n grew up with them.
I should have told you that on her birthday . I'm going to look for that Kuroo now. I want to know if Y/n is safe. I'll see you soon."

Aido turned after that sentence and walked away.
Something didn't sit right with me about the names he just said.
Like I wasn't even talking about those names a few minutes ago.
Wait a second, I did!
Aiden, Damian and Adam were the children of that unknown strong aura holder.
How can he and Y/n grow up with them if they haven't been seen outside so much...
Could it be that those three, together with Aido and Y/n, are trying to hide something..
Or just want to invent something, while they are near them.
In any case, it is super suspicious that Aido and Y/n have good contact with them.
But Shoyo soon pulled me out of my thoughts to think about it further.

"Oh yeah! Those three brothers. They were super nice, but always on their guard like something was coming. Now that I say it, all three brothers had a necklace like this. Not only them, but also Aido and Y/n themselves. Y/n said she got those necklaces from her uncle once, so it must be one of the guys."

"It's suspicious anyway... But let's not sit on it too long and go to the other one."

"Mmm!"

Y/n's .p.o.v

-A little before Kenma said Kuroo should get Y/n-

Kenma had left me alone, it soon became much too quiet in the room.
The whole situation made me a little nervous.
And yet it's a bit like the situation you I had a few years back with Aiden, Aido, Damian and Adam.
I remember last time it was my birthday and my uncle gave the five of us a necklace with nothing in it yet.
And said we couldn't lose him under any circumstances.
We didn't know why, but we soon understood.
That is also the day I was really afraid of something for the first time.
Especially because there were a lot of mythical things around me that day.
Every time I looked at something, ten more had appeared..
And yet they couldn't get near me or the boys.
I always thought it was a coincidence, but after meeting him I knew it was because of the necklace..
Oikawa...
When I met him it was all over.
He looked right through me and knew exactly who I was
As if I were a key to creating something big and powerful for him.
But the way he looked at me was not only because of that, but he looked at me with longing.
Just like looking at a piece of cake you've been dreaming about for years.
I remember him bumping into me at the amusement park and hissing in pain.
He then looked up at me very painfully and I offered my hand to help him, but he just screamed out loud in pain and started laughing.
He then got up himself and sighed.
I don't remember anything about what happened next, besides that a burning pain arose on my chest.
And Oikawa's last words.

"You know Y/n... You do attract quite a lot of attention and could have made it so much easier for me. Without all that necklace of yours, but now it's not just going to be a problem for you.
But also the boys. Tu tut tut. I will come looking for you after a while Y/n.. AND I hope for yourself that you surrender without difficulty so that I don't have to hurt anyone. Because you are all I need to complete my mission. And nobody needs to be bothered by that except you... Seer of the Moon."

-

Hey guys,

I know this will be a little much rn, but later on you will get why this is rushed a bit and confusing.

But still I hope you enjoyed the chapter.