part 3

y/n's p.o.v.

I did not dare to take the two boys and did not intend to do it anytime soon.

"Maybe that's true, but that's over now. Now let's discuss why you're here. Kuroo if you don't mind I'd just want to talk to y / n."

Kuroo turned to me and gave me a smile.

I gave him a small smile back.I heard the door close and saw Kenma walk towards me.He stood right in front of me and grabbed my shoulders.He brought his mouth to my ear.

"From now on y / n .. you are mine and nobody can take you away from me ... From now on you are 𝕸𝖞 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖙.."

Blood pet?

Don't say I'm going to be an unpleasant snack for Mr. Kenma or maybe I'll become some kind of maid.

I would find that a bit more pleasant than being a meal, but I don't think I have any real say in that.

Though I have to say if he's like Kuroo—which I'm surprisingly comfortable with—I might get along with Mr. Kenma.

I keep calling him mister, probably because he hasn't really introduced himself to me yet.

And it also looks like that won't happen for a long time to come.

If Kuroo hadn't given his name, it was probably a painfully chilly atmosphere when I met him in the area with many books.

I wouldn't call it a library just yet, because it didn't really look like that.

It was more like an office that had to be filled with something.I slowly let my surroundings distract me from the problem that was going on here and let the words slip out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry, but blood pet? If all is well, there is no name in the fable realm listed below. So what do you mean by this, because I'd rather not go out of the area I'm comfortable with.. "

"HAH! And you think you have something to say about that. Y/n, right? You're in my territory now, where my rules apply and you have to follow them without contradiction. So whatever it means to be a blood pet , you have to do it. And maybe I won't tell anyone that you're a little seer."

He looked at me with a big grin after that last sentence.

Like he knew he had won this battle, because he knows I'm a seer,but what bothers me the most is the fact that he says he's the boss of all this land around me.

Does that mean that wherever I go and stand he knows where I am.

And that he might be keeping an eye on Aido and Shoto through Hikaru and Kaoru?

No, let's not think about that!

I'm sure Hikaru and Kaoru were watching them, because they wouldn't give me up at first either, but I almost let myself be given away because I understand where they came from.

Some laws are far too important to break.

So I decided to trow my thoughts away and focus on the man standing in front of me in all his glory.

"I see you know a lot about blackmailing people, did you do that to the twins too?"

"Who knows, but I do know that the devil twins always keep their word and follow the law."

"And what exactly is that law, because as far as I know you are a vampire and they are a devil. Surely there should be a difference."

"Mm, I don't really like the tone of how you talk to me, but you're definitely right. We're from a different race. And my race is above theirs. And by law, the devils have to do what the vampires say. "

"That doesn't sound  fair. Everyone should be equal and no less. And if you really have a legal ranking what is it then. Who knows, maybe I can find someone who is above you and I'll be back here in a few seconds away."

"Oh, is that a challenge? I know you don't have normal friends, but this seems interesting."

"What do you mean by that ? As long as I know, only Hikaru and Kaoru are different. Although I have to admit that Shoyo has to think of an angel or fairy."

"Well you're not even close when it comes to our little tangerine because he's none of the things you just mentioned. Shoyo is something much nicer than that. He's half a wizard's blood and half a shapeshifter -"

"Wow, wow but those had been gone for a long time, so how do you think Shoyo is half blood of those generations!?"

"Because Shoyo is under my protection of course. Y/n the only person you met by chance is Aido Heart. The rest, the rest was me. Even though they got way too close to you and I still don't understand why. Because there's nothing special about someone like you."

".....ouch"

"Oh sorry, but in my eyes it's the truth. But back to the challenge let's do the following. You stay here for seven days. In those seven days you learn what a blood pet is, but don't have to complete the tasks yet. No, in those seven days we're going to see if someone comes for you If so you can go home if you wish But if not, stay here and the touches of a blood pet become your reality Deal small blood pet?"

I thought about it for a while.

For some reason what he just told me doesn't make me very confident.

The only one who might still be able to come get me is Aido. 

Am I up for the challenge?

And if not, I'll never get another chance like this.Probably not..So I was out.I know what I'm going to do.

I'm going into battle with a vampire for my own freedom.

And who knows, it might even be interesting,but I would have to see it first.

Let's hope I don't regret these words.

"Mr. Kenma, we have a deal!"

He looked at me with satisfaction.

"Great, let's hope luck is on your side AhAh, although the chance is very small of course."

Kenma reached out and signaled me to shake his hand.

I took his hand and got a stabbing pain.

A small bat slowly burned on my wrist.

The pain got worse and worse until finally I slowly began to lose my sight and softly heard Kenma's last words.

"Good luck, Y/n. I hope you survive."