part 6

-recap-

Just like looking at a piece of cake you've been dreaming about for years.
I remember him bumping into me at the amusement park and hissing in pain.
He then looked up at me very painfully, and I offered my hand to help him, but he just screamed out loud in pain and started laughing.
He then got up himself and sighed.
I don't remember anything about what happened next, besides that a burning pain arose on my chest.
And Oikawa's last words.

"You know Y/n... You do attract quite a lot of attention and could have made it so much easier for me. Without that necklace of yours, but now it's not just going to be a problem for you. But also the boys. Tu tut. I will come looking for you after a while, Y/n... And I hope that you surrender without difficulty, so that I don't have to hurt anyone. Because you are all I need to complete my mission. And nobody needs to be bothered by that except you... Seer of the Moon."

-Aido's .p.o.v.-

I quietly walked away from Shoyo and his master, I think. Until I suddenly started running and closed my eyes.
Then all colored roads came into my view and I searched the (f/C) path to find Y/n's location. Slowly but surely a path in that color also formed and I followed it.
It took a while, but I came out at a big door.
I opened my eyes and opened the door and looked around.
I felt Y/n her aura all around the room.
But there were two other auras, an unknown one, but also a known one that I would rather not have found here.
Oikawa Toru or better said the little lapdog of the one and only guy I'd rather never see again.
Kay Heart...
And I know exactly where to find him.
-Y/n's .p.o.v.-

I wished I never found out which seer I was.
The seer of the moon... aka the seer of creations.
In the world of magical creatures, the moon is the creator of everything around them.
Aido once explained to me what the seer of the moon has to do with this.
A seer's blood can create a new magical creature.
While all, the blood of this seer can magnify other creatures.
Well, yes, up to the amount of five people.
Nobody knows what the powers are, but what is known is that with these powers you have too much power and no one can stop you anymore.

"And I can't let this happen, but it's inevitable to avoid this fate... Isn't it Toru?"

"Aw... Has our little seer finally found out what her fate is?"

"Toru we always knew something was going to happen to me... And if that's how I protect my friends... then that's it."

Oikawa grinned at me and held out his hand.
I looked around the room one more time before I grabbed his hand and he teleported us away. The teleportation was brief, and we arrived at a large house.
A house where I have been for many years.

"Toru... Why are we here... Aido, Aiden, Damian and Adam live here..." Oikawa said nothing and walked into the building with my hand still in his.

The closer we got to the door, the more nervous I became.
It was quiet here.
Way too quiet.
No bird that whistled, no wind that made trees move their branches or water that you could hear flowing.
No, all you could hear was me and Toru breathing.
I closed my eyes and let Oikawa lead me where we were going, preparing me for what was to come.
I heard doors open and close and felt us walking up a flight of stairs.
And then down a long corridor until we suddenly stopped walking.
Oikawa then let go of my hand and I felt it move down.

"My lord, I bring you the seer of the moon Y/n L/n."

"Thank you, Oikawa, you can go now." "Of course, my lord."

I heard Toru's footsteps disappear and took a deep breath before opening my eyes.
Before me, I saw a beautiful library with books on every wall in that room.
But what stood out most was the raised piece with five thrones. Each throne had a name and special color, and they were as follows.
Aido Heart in the middle with gold, Aiden with silver, Damian with bronze, Adam with red and last was Kay Heart with Diamond over the other four.
I knew the first four all too well.
The four boys I grew up with and a stranger...
With the same last name as Aido, because even the other three don't even have his last name, although they are related.
They are called Hudson by their last name.
But Kay Heart, I've never heard of him.
I then looked even closer at the diamond throne and only now saw that someone was looking at the throne.
And that that was probably the person who just talked to Oikawa.

"Kay Heart?"

I saw the person nod and the person stepped off his throne. He walked down a small flight of stairs and then went down all the thrones with his hand before speaking.

" For years, I have waited for this moment... The moment when the seer of the moon without my four heirs would be here. And my employees did not lie when they said that you were a gem to behold. Now I understand why my son kept you from me."

Did he say son...
Is Aido his son...
No, wait, that can't be right. Oikawa works for Aido's father. I know Aido and the others aren't human, but this is something I wouldn't expect.
But what does that mean.
Were they protecting me, or are they the reason I'm here now? No, that's not right because he said Aido, if he means him, tried to keep him away from me. I pulled myself out of my wandering thoughts and decided to ask him personally.

"Who are you? And what do you mean, my son? Are you connected to Aido?"

The man started laughing and jumped down from where the thrones were and then suddenly stood in front of me.
And the first thing I noticed is that he really looked like Aido, but older.
He looked straight into my eyes for a moment before grabbing my face.
He turned my head a little. I felt as if he was inspecting me, not for my worth, but for my appearance.
"Ah, it's a pity you're a moon seer, otherwise I would have loved to have you as my daughter. But now you're going to play a whole different role."

He didn't say anything more, but didn't let go of me.
All he did was stare at the door, as if he were waiting for someone.
And I soon understood who he was waiting for.