part 8 Finale

Notice:  Hey guys, I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I'm working on it don't worry. Please have fun with this chapter. 

Your slow local writer, Moonlight Royal.

-recap-

"Who do you mean by he Aido." Shoyo asked.

"My dad... the vampire lord of greed..."

"Aido you are the son of a vampire? But why didn't we ever notice?" Hikaru asked.

"For me, Aiden, Adam and Damian, the necklace has been a way of hiding our auras. Y/n knows we're not normal, but she doesn't know exactly who we are, but I think she does now. "

"That explains why your energy is so different. You are a child of a lord. But why should you be friends with Y/n?"

" Because Y/n is special. Not because of her powers, but because of who she is. She is not like other seers in this world. She is someone you want to protect for life, from the people who can hurt her. Like my father. And if is where I think she is, we need help. Without your people working here, not Kuroo himself, because he left Y/n here alone."

I looked at him, shocked.
Kuroo had left Y/n alone, with someone chasing her. Why would he do that.
Is he the one who betrayed her? I'll take care of that later, right now Y/n is the most important.

"Okay, Aido, what should we do?"

-Kenma's .p.o.v.-

"We need to find y/n. If my father does have her...we have a big problem. You can't enter the throne room." Aido said to Shoyo and the twins.

They looked at him confused.

"Why can't we get into that room."

"Vampire rule you have to be let in... otherwise you won't get anywhere. Probably something that runs in our family." said Aido.

Kenma nodded.

"So we need to get you and your family to y/n?"

"OH, I know where Adam and Aiden are." Shoto said suddenly.

"Where are they." asked the twins.

"At.... my house." Shoyo said slowly.

No one said anything when he said that and Kenma shook his head.

He sighs before asking Shoto to show him the way.They all walked to Shoto's house and Aiden and Adam were already waiting for them outside.Aiden looks at Aido.

"Let me guess it's so far..."

Aido nodded and said nothing else.

"Then it's a good thing we already contacted Damian. He'll meet us at our house." said Adam.

"How did you know this was going to happen?" Kenma asked.

The three boys looked at each other before Aiden answered.

"Kay, has been after her for a long time. And we knew that one day fate would come for her. But I also know that Kay will wait for Me, Damian, Aiden, Aido and you to get there Kenma.."

"Why me?" Kenma asked.

"Because you're someone y/n would give her life for and he wants to use that."

Kenma blushed and shook his head.

"I do not know what you're talking about."

Everyone laughed at his reaction.