CHAPTER 14

'I really do love this family'

----------------------

"The Football Frontier, where- WHAT!!!," the commentator gasped at the sight in front.

I am currently in the stadium watching the semi finals match between Zeus and Caribbean Junior High. Despite already knowing the result of this match, I am still dawned at the fact that this an intentional act of violence towards the other team.

'Look at that! Why do they tolerate this kind of thing even though it's not appropriate?!,' I thought disappointedly.

For a villain that is well-known for his bad yet  smart deeds, this right here can already be concluded that it is an act of a devil-in-disguise. However, in terms of team power and strength, I have to say that Zeus really does take the cake here even without knocking out the other team.

"It seems that the players of the Caribbean High are unable to play, which leads to them having no choice but to forfeit this match. This can only mean that Zeus Junior High proceeds to the finals!," the commentator announced as people started to leave.

"Zeus Junior High, what an interesting team~," somebody suddenly started talking behind me.

Without facing them, I looked at them sideways and saw that it was the triplets, Mukat Masaru, Tomo and Tsutomo, from Kidokawa Seishuu, our next opponent.

'What a coincidence,' I thought sarcastically as I already planned to seat here beforehand. I went ahead and took out my phone and pretended to work something with it even though I was practically trying to take a selfie with them to make a joke out of it.

"Well, they'll certainly lose their cool once they face us," one of the triplets said.

"And we will rightfully take our place as the Champions of this year's Football Frontier," the other one exclaimed.

"But, we still have to defeat someone before going to the finals," the middle one smirked and then they all said the same thing.

"Gouenji Shuuya"

"That bastard has to pay for what he did last year. After changing schools with a weak soccer team, he immediately became the ace? How unforgiveable!," the left one exclaimed.

" Don't worry brother! With us as the aces, he  can never defeat us!," the right one said.

After that, I intentionally turned the camera sound on so that as I took a selfie with them making a pose as if they were on the field.

With that, I turned my head towards them and apologized immediately for being noisy. However, I seem to have angered them for some reason.

"Hey! You took our picture without our permission!," the middle one pointed at me.

"You delete that picture immediately if you don't want us to resort to violence!," the left one exclaimed.

I, being the easy-to-talk-with person, immediately complied with their commend and deleted the single picture that I intentionally took earlier, even though there were already a lot before that.

"Here. I already deleted the picture, so I humbly ask for you guys to calm down. It's only a picture that I want to take as a fan of you guys," I said as I played the role of a fan of them.

This seemed to have shocked them and already regained their composure.

"W-well, you s-should've said s-so earlier then!," the left one said with a cold sweat.

"Well, it's okay. I can take another one if you'd like?," I said as I already expected to not have an apology from them.

As the three of them looked at one another, someone suddenly stepped in to the conversation, stood by my side, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.