CHAPTER 6

"Go," I said as I knew that he was going to report this to the detective handling the case of that Kageyama guy.

--------------------

A few minutes when Kidou arrived from a call, we heard the starting whistle that indicated the start of the match.

'Tch! I know that some parts of the roof, a.k.a the steel bars, will fall unto their side of their field but.... I am still doubting for what will happen since I am here to intervene the world.' I worriedly thought.

'In any case, I must stay alert and observe what happens.' As I came up with the plan, the players went to their positions in the field, but there was something odd about their positions. Gouenji--kun and Someoka-san were two yards apart with the midfielders, the place were the construction steel bars were to fall. I immediately grimaced at the thought of them getting hurt.

I was about to call them out when the referee indicated the start of the kickoff. With this, I immediately panicked as I had to do something for their safety. As I picked up my cloak from my side and wore it, that was when I heard the clanks of the nails from up above that indicated the fall of the steel bars.

'Just this once! Please! Let me help them with the best I can right now.' I thought as I went through the field speedily to where Gouenji and Someoka are.

As the bars were about to hit the both of them, I sensed that Gouenji was able to react from the scenario and immediately tried to avoid it, but wasn't going to make it. However, Someoka just stood there like a frozen statue.

'As expected of Gouenji and his fast reflexes. That's Raimon's ace for you!.' I thought feeling proud.

'Then, I should probably get Someoka first before going to Gouenji.' I nodded with this plan and immediately commenced it when I grabbed Someoka by the waist and went to grab Gouenji's hand before leaving that portion of the field.

It was a good thing for me that the fog brought by the impact were made for people to not see what was going in the inside of that specific portion of the field. As I brought the both of them to a safer place, I sneakily went to back to the bench when everyone was still distracted from the fog. I also took this opportunity to purposefully let a strand of my hair out for that Kageyama guy to see what he was dealing with.

As I assured that no one saw me, it was then the fog began to clear and the commentator said declared that the Raimon team were safe. Even from afar, I noticed two confused glares from afar. Seeing this, I immediately thought of the consequences of saving Gouenji and Someoka.

'Well, there's indeed a consequence for every action that we make.' I thought sweatdropped, but immediately regained my composure.

'Don't mind Gouenji's stare for now, Y/N! You have to make sure that the anime follows its plot and make sure that Kidou goes off to see that Kageyama guy.' I assured myself.

With that, I sneaked a small smile to the confused Gouenji on the field and immediately nodded to where Kidou for he was the other one who was staring at me confusingly. Seeing this, he and his crew went to their commander's office, followed by the police and Endou. As I assured that my presence was concealed, I sneakily went back to follow them to that Kageyama guy's office.

-------------------

"Commander!," Kidou yelled as he went inside of their commander's office, followed by his team and Endou.

"Is this how you do things?"

I am currently hiding behind a wall that led to their commander's office. As I eavesdrop on their conversation, I immediately recorded their conversation. It was quite loud for the hallway that we were into was quiet. I also didn't reveal myself to the detective and his crew that was waiting for their turn of jailing the Kageyama guy....yet.