CHAPTER 5

"Everyone, I will soon make it back and help you guys achieve all the wins that you guys deserve," I said, pumped up.

--------------------

"Y/N-chan! Y/N-chan! Darling! Wake up this instant!," I heard my mom shouted as I fell on my bed, disturbing my sleep.

As I raised my hand to fix my ruffled hair, my mom came barging into my room with a phone on hand.

"Ngh! What is it, mom? I still have five minutes before waking up," I mumbled as I finished fixing my hair.

"Well, aren't you an organized one darling, but this is much more important!," she proclaimed as she waisted her two hands and continued, "Your uncle has woken from his coma! And he just called to tell you that you should join the Raimon soccer team as a midfielder!." As she said this, she was filled with pure joy, yet I was confused unto why she would be this glad for me to play soccer despite my strong power that is yet to be shown. So, I asked her,

"Aren't you supposed to be mad if you were to see me play soccer Mom? Now that I don't have this limiter that was holding my powers back, I mean?."

"Darling, do you remember what I said?," she said and continued, "Even if you had the limiter, I already knew that your body was stable enough to store in that strong power. And I only confirmed it when they officially took off your limiter at such a young age."

I only looked at her sweatdropped and asked again. "And what if I didn't had those powers?." As I asked this, I slowly stood up from my sitting form. As a response, I received a squish on both of my cheeks from mom.

"With or without powers, you're still the darling that I loved and cared from the very start I saw you in that orphanage," she gleefully said.

"Now! Let us prepare for your first day of practice with your uncle Daniel," she said as she pushed me to the bathroom.

'This will be a loooooong day,' I thought as I proceeded to take a bath, not before taking my pajamas off of course.

--------------------

"Darling! Are you sure you have taken everything?"

"Yes mom! I double-checked that I brought everything!"

"The water bottle?"

"Yes mom"

"Packed lunch?"

"Right here mom! Can I please be on my way now?"

"Yes darling! Take care!," mom finally let go of me after a bit more goodbye kisses on both of my cheeks.

I then went on my way and went to the address that mom has given me. It was supposed to be the usual spot of where I played with my uncle before he went to a comatose.

It only took seven minutes of walking to reach the address. When I did reach it, I observed the field in front of me. It was like any other field as it should be,.... but something smells fishy about this abandoned-like field to be taken as a normal soccer field.

As I quince my eyes, I saw the standing figure of my uncle who I once saw as an unconscious figure on a hospital bed.

"Long time no see, Y/N-chan," my uncle gleefully said. As I focused my eyes on him, I suddenly felt like crying and tried to hold it back, but failed. As I let the tears fall, my uncle neared me and hugged me as he patted my back to ease my sobs.

'Is this my uncle? Why do I see a young Yukimura Hyouga in him? He is supposed to be in the GO series. He was one of my favorite players despite losing to Raimon,' I thought.