YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME!

SORRY for being late. I was on vacations

Let's go. 

ENJOY!!!

***

Pete sat on his bed. He had arrived some hours ago. His grandparents were so happy to see him but he didn't feel the same excitement. 

Pete missed Vegas. He didn't want to believe that Vegas left him. Pete loved Vegas so much. He thought back to the day when he realized that he had feelings for him and tears came to his eyes. 

"Shoot me" Vegas yelled making Pete tremble. 

It wasn't fear. Pete didn't fear Vegas, not anymore. Pete knew that at that moment he couldn't shoot Vegas, he couldn't hurt him at all. 

"I don't think you can." Vegas' teary eyes made Pete's gaze fall. "And you know why." 

Pete's expression changed. He knew and Vegas knew that Pete wasn't able to hurt Vegas. Pete had feelings for Vegas. 

Of course, he wasn't ready to say it out loud even though both of them knew the truth. Vegas had spoken about his feelings for Pete the moment he asked him to start over again just the two of them. 

Pete wasn't able to let himself free. He didn't want to be in love with the person who hurt him so badly, but Vegas had his own wounds and Pete saw the real him beneath those wounds. 

Vegas was gentle and he loved Pete so much. Hurting him was a way of pushing away the feelings his father made him feel. 

Pete knew that Vegas needed love, but he was afraid to give him that much love. 

Pete started crying after that moment. He realized that having feelings for someone like Vegas wouldn't be easy. 

A knock on the door got Pete out of his thoughts. 

"I'm coming in dear." his grandmother's voice was heard before she entered the bedroom with a tray full of food. "Did you sleep well?" 

Pete just stared back at his grandma and smiled. He hadn't slept at all. He kept thinking about his love. He kept thinking about the way they fell in love, about that night that he nearly lost him. 

"You didn't have to make me breakfast." 

"I haven't seen you in so long, my dear boy. I want to take care of you." 

Pete smiled and turned the other way. His grandma noticed his sad face and sat beside him. 

"Is something wrong?" 

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine. Is it a heart problem?" 

"Grandma, why are you so clever?" 

"I just know you too well. What did she do to you?" 

Pete looked back at his grandma for a moment. He looked down and then back at her. 

"It's a he." 

"Oh, that's nice. What's his name?" 

Pete wanted to cry. All of a sudden he wanted to go out and cry. He didn't want to talk to his grandma even though she was so sweet and understanding. 

"Can we talk some other time?" 

"Of course, my dear. I'll leave you, now. Don't hesitate to talk to me if you don't feel good. I'll always be here for you." 

"Thank you, grandma." Pete hugged his grandma as he took in her scent.

He had missed her so much. He really wanted to stay here and spend the rest of his life here. Pete wanted Vegas with him but Vegas never showed up and Pete could feel his heart breaking.