MAKING UP?

!SMUT!

ENJOY!!!

***

Pete was in a hotel room. He has enough money to book an expensive, isolated hotel room at the end of the city. 

The first day away from Vegas passed and Pete could feel every second of it. He was stuck inside the hotel room thinking of him. 

Pete would close his eyes and feel Vegas' touch upon his hot skin. He would feel his smell and his lips kissing him. 

Pete was in pain. It was torture being away from Vegas. He missed him so much. Pete would lie on the bed and would let his tears run down his cheeks. 

But Pete couldn't do it anymore. He had to make Vegas choose. It was either him or power. Pete cried harder the moment he realized how much Vegas would be hurting with Pete out of the house. 

He felt guilty for making him feel this way. Two more days and then they would meet. That's what Pete hoped. 

It was the second day. The second morning that Pete was away from his lover. His eyes were half-opened the moment his phone rang. 

His face turned towards the device as his heart started beating faster. Pete looked at the screen and saw Vegas' name on it as the phone kept ringing. 

Pete's eyes closed. He thought that if he closes his eyes the name would disappear. But that didn't happen. The phone kept ringing and Pete took the phone in his hands. 

"Stop...stop." He whispered as he bit his bottom lip hard trying to control his tears. 

Pete opened his eyes and stared back at the phone. Vegas' name disappeared from the screen. Pete's heart fell. His eyes widen again the moment it started ringing again. Vegas' name appeared again. 

Pete tighten his grip around the phone and brought it close to his chest. it was like he could feel the pain Vegas was feeling at that moment. 

The ringing stopped and then after a moment, a message popped up. Pete swallowed hard. He opened the text and started reading. 

"Pete, baby, can we please talk? I know what I did was wrong but please don't do this to me. I just want to talk. Where are you?" 

"Vegas...I'm sorry." Pete stared at the message and felt more tears streaming down his face. 

He didn't answer as much as the urge to do it was stronger. Pete wanted to go back, to run back to Vegas' hug. Pete wanted to wrap his hands around Vegas' neck and kiss him hard as his life depend on it. But he stayed still looking at the message.

***

Pete had gone for a walk. The hotel was in the end of the town so he knew that he couldn't see Vegas. 

His grandma called while he was going back to the hotel. Tomorrow was the day that Pete would wait for Vegas at the port. The last boat for his little island would leave at 9pm. Vegas would have all day to decide if he wants to come to him.

His grandma knew that Pete would visit. Pete wanted to meet Vegas to his grandparents. He wanted them to meet the person he chose to be his partner. 

Pete knew how much his grandparents loved him. He was sure that they would accept him and Vegas being in a relationship. 

"I love you, grandma. I missed you so much." 

"You should take the first boat in the morning." 

"I can't. I have...I have some things to take care of." 

"I can't wait to see you, son." 

"I can't wait to see you, too, grandma. Tell grandpa I love him and I'll be there soon." Pete put the phone back into his pocket.