BACK HOME?

I had to publish the second part because I saw that a lot of people read the first part. Today I'll start writing the third chapter.

*light smut (kind of)*

Enjoy. 

***

A few days had passed and Vegas was ready to go home. Pete was nervous. He knew the truth about the ring and he knew that the house didn't belong to Vegas and Macau anymore. 

Pete had talked to Porsche. He begged him not to tell Vegas the truth just yet. He asked him to let both Macau and Vegas stay at the house they used to. Going somewhere else wouldn't be good for Vegas at that moment. 

Porsche didn't mind it at all. He wasn't living at the house of the minor family, so the house was kind of empty. Macau and Vegas could live there. 

Vegas needed stability and the only way he could get that was by staying in the house of the minor family. 

Pete didn't wanna lie. This lie went against everything he believed in. But he wasn't going to lie forever. He wanted Vegas to heal completely. But would he ever heal? 

His wounds on his body would heal, but how about the wounds on his heart? His papa wasn't there anymore? Vegas always had someone to tell him what to do. Would he know what to do now? 

The car stopped just outside of the market, where Pete had first bowed to Vegas' mom statue. Vegas stepped out of the car with his brother. 

The bodyguards didn't even bow to him as he passed them by. At first, Vegas didn't even really notice. Macau knew that something was going on, though. The bodyguards were looking straight at them and didn't even greet them. 

Pete was trying to rush both Vegas and Macau to the house. He didn't want Vegas to notice the differences after Porsche's leadership of the minor family. 

Once Vegas was inside his old bedroom he lay in the bed. Pete was at the door. His eyes caught those of Macau as he stared at him. 

Macau knew something was up. Pete knew that Macau knew that something was up. Pete smiled. It wasn't his real smile. It was that smile he gave Porsche in the bathtub after he escaped from Vegas. The smile that was hiding something. 

Macau smiled back and went into his room, too. Pete closed the door behind him and faced Vegas. 

"It's nice being back, right?"

Pete just nodded his head. He stood there awkwardly. He didn't know what he was supposed to do now. 

"Come here. This house is yours too, now." 

Pete took a deep breath. He looked around the dark room. This house isn't even yours, Vegas, Pete thought but he didn't dare to say the truth. He took a few steps and stood in front of the bed. 

"You seem tired." The old bodyguard said and Vegas smiled. 

"Not really. I'm excited. I can't wait to go to my dad's old office. I'm sure there will be things for me to do." 

"Don't worry. Everything it's been taken care of." 

"Come here, Pete. I wanna hug you." 

Pete smiled and sat on the bed. Vegas touched his shoulder and moved Pete closer to him. The latter's head fell on Vegas' lap as he caressed his lover's soft hair. 

"Vegas." 

Vegas looked at Pete with curiosity. He kept caressing his hair letting his thumb brush against the skin of his forehead. Pete played with the fabric of Vegas' pants as he closed his eyes before opening them again.