Chapter 57: Shopping Day

Max's pov

"Where's Mike?" I asked the boys in the entrance. Lucas and Dustin looked at each other. "hello?" Will said. "um, he's just talking to um-a girl" Dustin said. We were all shocked. "what?" I said. "his dad wants him to have a girlfriend so that's what he's going to do" lucas said. "What?!" I said louder this time causing some people looking at us, then they turned back to what they were doing. I looked over at will, he just looked at the ground. "that bitch-" I mumbled underneath my breath then el grabbed my hand to calm me down. It always works. "and he agreed?" el asked. They both nodded. "he doesn't want to, his dad is like really strict about that. He says that if he doesn't get a girlfriend he won't allow him to hang out with Will" lucas said. "I swear to god I'm gonna-" I angrily but will finally surprisingly spoke up. "max, its fine-just drop it-its not worth it, it's quite obvious he doesn't want to, I'm not gonna start begging him" Will said calmy but I could tell he was trying his best not to break down. "But he doesn't want to Will-" lucas tried. "want it or not, he still dates that girl, I don't care anymore" Will angirly said. We all stayed quiet, obviously not knowing what to do or say. "let's just-go to class" will quietly said walking away. "he's kinda right" lucas quietly said as we nodded.

Will's pov

I walked into class. I was upset but I tried not to cry again. All I wanted was to go to the bathroom and cry but I couldn't, we had stupid lesson. Plus the teacher wouldn't let me since it's the first period and I don't blame her. At that moment I wished I was a girl so I can say 'girl problems' so I can go calm down and cry. After a few minutes someone passed me a note. It was matt. I grabbed it with confusion as he smiled.

⬇️Matt's note to Will⬇️

"Hi, are you alright? "

I took my pen and started writing on it.

⬇️Will's note to Matt⬇️

"Um, yeah, it's just Mike again, I'll be fine though, thanks for asking"

I passed it back as I heard someone clear their throat loudly. I looked around and it was Mike looking at me. He seemed jealous, upset and angry? I don't know how to describe his expression. Why was he mad? He's the one dating a girl because he's scared of getting caught. And matt is my friend.

⬇️Matt's note to Will⬇️

"again? What did he do? If you want to tell me of course"

I hesitated but decided to tell him. Something in me trusted him for some reason.

⬇️Will's note to Matt⬇️

"his dad is forcing him to have a girlfriend or he can't hang out with our friend group which includes me so yeah, it's fine I'm not gonna start begging him"

I passed it back to him. I saw him sighing angrily

⬇️Matt's note to Will⬇️

"as you should, Mike doesn't deserve to beg for. I'm sure he'll regret it and get back to you, he's just scared at the moment"

⬇️Will's note to Matt⬇️

I don't think he will but thanks for the support, I'm glad we're friends Matt"

I hesitately passed it back, not sure of what to write. I saw him smiling slightly.

⬇️Matt's note to Will ⬇️

"I'm glad we're friends too :)"

El's pov

"William and Matthew stop it exchanging and pay attention" the teacher calmy said as both boys nodded. I immediately looked at max and I smirked. So did she. "matt is so into Will, that's adorable" max whispered in my ear. I smiled. "I feel like Will is starting to catch feelings for him, I don't think he's over Mike yet which is reasonable" I whispered back. Max nodded in agreement.