Jealousy

"That was so stupid of you." I say as I lift his shirt up and his pants down a little bit. Brodie grits his teeth and inhales loudly. The wound is not that deep but still, he could have died.

"I know." He says and I open his belt.
"You could have died." I say and pull his pants and boxers down a little more. I can now perfectly clean the whole wound.

"I know." He says as he lays down on my bed.
"You are so stupid." I say again while putting some vodka on a pad.
"I know." He hisses as I violently put the pad on his wound.
"Please Sky have mercy." He winces and I feel guilty.

"You didn't have to do that you know." I say as I smooth the process.
"I did. Who would have done it. You don't want to tell you brother I know but I made him regret what he did to you." He says and I push the pad a bit forcefully on his wound.
"SKYLAR!" he screams.
"Sorry. But now your friendship is destroyed." I say.

"What friendship? We just hung around in school. We never really talked to him but he was quiet so we just let him hang around." He shrugs.
"Whatever. You had no right." I hiss.

"I did and you know it. SKYYYYY. HAVE FUCKING MERCY!" He yells again. I smoothen the pad again and apologise. He watches my every step as I stand up and take a band aid. I put it around his wound and kiss it.
He smiles down to me and I smile back at him. He tries to stand up but his wound still hurts and he lays back down.

"Stay still. What do you need?" I ask after he tried to do it again.
"I want to pull my pants back up. Also my shirt back down." He says and attempts to do it again.
"Chill." I say and do what he wanted to do by his own. I close his belt and he groans as I accidentally brush his crotch in the process.

"Sorry." I murmur and stand up.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Downstairs. You need rest." I say and put the blanket over his body.
"No. Lay here with me. I won't try anything plus I'm injured so please." He gives me the puppy eyes and I laugh. I slip down next to him on the bed and he grabs my waist.

We are face to face and I can barely see his features. He caresses my cheek and puts a hair strain behind my ear.
"Thank you." I say and close my eyes.
"Anything for you, love." He says and I open my eyes. Our eyes lock and he smiles. I kiss his lips and he kisses me back. The kiss slow and passionate. Just perfect. He pulls me closer to him and I run my hand through his hair. I slowly pull back and see his eyes closed but he's smiling. I rest my head on his chest and play with his shirt. He runs his left hand up and down my arm and kisses my head.

"Good night, Princess. " He whispers.
"Good night." I say and kiss his chest before falling asleep.

***

"Brodie." I say and slap his cheek smoothly.
"Not yet." He murmurs and turns his face away from me.
"But we have school and you need to leave before my mom comes in and sees you." I whisper.
"Mhm." He murmurs and yawns.
"Brodie!" I hiss and slap his stomach, totally forgetting about his wound.
"SKYLAR!" He hisses and screams at the same time.

"Shhhhh." I put my hand over his mouth and he licks it.
"Ew. I'm sorry. I forgot about your wound." I admit after pulling my hand away.
"Sure you did. You probably just wanted to hurt me again." He hisses.
"No. I'm sorry Brodie I didn't..." I begin.

"I was joking Sky." He laughs and I glare at him.
"Okay back to the point. How do we get you out of here without mom noticing it?" I ask.
"I don't get why. I mean your mom loves me." He discusses.
"Yeah but she'll think we had sex and are in a relationship and I don't want her to buy me condoms next time we go shopping." I argue and he frowns.

"Oh yeah I forgot. As long as I'm here for you I'm enough. As soon as you don't need me I'm getting ignored. Fuck that." He hisses and stands up with pain. I furrow my eyebrows.
"What do you mean by that?" I ask.
"I know I was an ass to you when I was smaller but I have changed. But it seems like I'm still annoying you without even doing something. You are not even willing to give me a chance. I'm done running after you, getting my hopes up and crashed the same day." He hisses and leaves.

"Brodie, it's not like that." I run after him.
"Oh it isn't? Why can't I call you princess and Cole can? Why didn't you let me have your earphone in my ear but Cole? Why can't we text with hearts? I'll tell you why. You still think I'm an ass. I grew up, Skylar. Maybe it's time for you to do it too." He hisses and I suddenly realise.
"You are jealous. " I whisper looking up at him.

"Of course I am. God you're so... argh. I'm out." He opens the frontdoor and leaves, letting me stand there with my mouth in an o - shape.
"What was that?" My mom asks from the top of the stairs.

"Nothing. I just need a long shower." I say and go back to my room.
It all makes sense now. How can somebody be so oblivious? I'm so stupid. All the hugs and kisses. He was the one who apologised first. He was the one who textet me first. And yet I thought he didn't grow up. I feel so bad. I take my phone out and decide to write him.

I'm so sorry.