Fight

Hey. Where did you go yesterday.♥ It says and soon guilt comes over me.

I was pretty drunk. I answer and go to my room.

Whatever. Do you want to do something. Like right now? He asks.

Sure.What are we doing? I ask.

I'll pick you up in ten. Be ready. With that I run to my bathroom and redo my make up. I check myself in the mirror and run downstairs. I see the Shepherds still standing outside and talking to my mom.

"Hey there are you. We were waiting for you." My mom says.
"Why? What's up." I ask coming to her side.
"What would you think about spending the holidays with the Shepherds? We planned on going to Greece or... hey why did you freshen up?" I open my mouth to answer but right in this exact time Cole's car pulls up in our driveway. I smile at her and excuse myself.

"Perfect timing." I say once he's outside. He hugs me and kisses me.
"What is Brodie doing here?" He asks.
"Oh, his family was invited to dinner." I answer. He nods and we hop in his car. I can see my mom and the rest of the guy's mouth open but Brodie's jaw is clenched.

***

"So how are you." Cole asks me. We drove to burger king. What a surprise. "Well. I'm fine. And you." I laugh.
"Me too." He grinns.
"Why did you randomly ask me to go out at 8 p.m?" I ask, looking at the clock.
"I don't know. I guess I missed you. " he laughs and smile.

"So was that our first date?" I ask once he parked infront of my house. Thankfully the Shepherds went home before we arrived.
"I guess." He answers and kisses me hungrily. I gasp at the sudden outburst and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. The kiss is wet and sloppy. I pull back.
"What are you doing." I hiss.

He cups my breast with his hands and I scream, attempting to push his hands away.
"Common. I know you like that." He says and I frown. I slap him across the face and I can see his eyes darken.
"Did you just fucking slap me?" He yells and puts his hand on his fave. I take the opportunity and climb out of his car. I open my front door and run up to my room, sobbing. I really liked Cole. Why did je have to ruin it.

But the fact that Brodie was right about him fucking trips me out. I should have listened to him.

***

"Wow." The girls on the table say. We are in lunch and I just told them why I am ignoring the bad boys. Plus I heard that Brodie is hooking up with a lot of people lately. I guess he is already over us. Wait. There's never been an "us".

"But what about your brother?" London asks.
"What about him?" I ask.
"Well why don't you talk to him?"
"I can't they are friends and I just don't want to break their friendship." I answer.
"But don't they have a bro-code?" Maria asks and I nod.
"I told you Halen doesn't know it. Only Cole, you guys and I. Just don't tell anybody please." I plead and hear them all agree.

I'm sorry. Can we start over again? ♥ Cole messages me. We are still in lunch and I look around to see him looking directly at me.

No. I just need some distance from you. I answer and turn back to the girls.
"Can we leave already?" I ask them and they nod. We make our way outside and go to my locker.
"Do you want to come to my place today?" I ask the girls and they shriek. I knew they were dying to come to mine after I told them about Halen.

***

"Let's play truth or dare." Halen says after knocking on my door. He called the boys over after I told him that the girls would come. Cole is here too.
"Yeah. Skylar let's play. Pleaaase." Ashley begs. I can't blame her.
"Okay." I say and we go downstairs to the kitchen where we meet the boys.

We all say hi and settle down on the kitchen counter. Halen takes a bottle and spins it. It lands on Ashley and she blushes.
"Truth or dare?" He asks. I'm not going to take truth today. That's for sure.
"Truth." She says and Halen thinks for a second before asking.
"Would you ever have a three some with two other guys?" He asks and I cough on my own spit, making everybody laugh.

***

"I dare to do seven minutes in heaven with whoever you pick." Mike dares me. We have been playing that game for the last two hours and I haven't taken truth yet.
I nod and he blindfolds me. I hear ruffle noises but ut soon stops and I have to pick. I go one step forward and Halen leads me to the boys. Since he's my brother he doesn't have to stand in line.

"You." I point at the person infront of me. I just hope it's not Cole. He takes my hand and leads me to the closet.
"So who are you?" I ask.
"You can't ask that." Jason says and I laugh. I take the blindfold off and smirk.

"What?" He asks.
"I don't know. I'm just happy it's you and not somebody else." I admit.
"Somebody who?" He asks and I laugh.
"That's for me to know and you to find out." I play.
"Oh. I see. Oh yeah, how was your little date with Cole?" He asks and I frown.
"How do you know about that?" I ask.
"That's for me to know and you to find out." He says.
"Aahm. Well it was interesting." I say looking down.
He opens his mouth but gets interrupted by Halen.

"Okay kiddos. Seven minutes are passed. I hope you didn't do anything inappropriate?" He laughs and I blush, just because it is so awkward in here. It's already getting dark and I'm not really up to some more dares so I turn to the girls.

"I'm going to my room. You can keep playing if you want." I say and they all nod. I spot Brodie in the hallway and I frown.
"Hey." I say and he nods. Uh. Okay?
"Wait. What's wrong?" I ask and stop him from walking.
"Nothing." He shrugs and his eyes lock with mine.
"I..I just wanted to say that you were right about Cole." I say, looking down. His hand find its way to my vhin and he lifts it up.

"What did he do?" He whispers.
"That's not important. I just felt like I had to tell you." I say and he growls.
"Tell me Skylar." He demands.
"I can't. I need to go." I say and run upstairs, sobbing. I'm a mess. Why can't I tell him? I hear footsteps behind me and soom his hands are around my waist.

"Did he touch you?" He asks and I'm silent. He kisses my neck and asks again. This time I nod and soon he storms to the kitchen.

I watch him take Cole by his shirt and soon he throws his first punch. Before even asking why he got punched, Cole throws his first punch at Brodie's face. I scream and soon the girls run to my side while the guys are trying to separate Cole and Brodie. That's when I see a knife in Cole's hand and he cuts Brodie's waist. The guys manage to get Cole out and I tell the girls to go home.
Only Halen, Brodie and I are in the kitchen now.

"Go to the bathroom and clean his wound. I'll clean up the kitchen." Halen says and I nod, taking Brodie's hand leading him upstairs.