Dreams>Real Life

I gasp, seeing Giovanni suddenly bust through my bathroom door. I drop my toothbrush out of my hand as he strides towards me with a serious look on his face. 

"Giovanni how did you-"

He cuts me off grabbing my neck before putting his lips on mine. To my surprise it wasn't rough but passionate and gentle. I give in moaning, letting the tension in my body go as he was holding me up with his arms. He lifts me up on my bathroom counter continuing to kiss me before going down to attack my neck. He knew all my sweet spots leaving me a quiet panting mess. I didn't want my mom to hear me, I don't even know how he even got past her.

"Giovanni we shouldn't be doing this...I broke up with you." I was able to get up and he stares  blankly at me. His response being ripping  my panties and pulling my skirt up.

"You still mean that?" He ask using he index and middle finger to slow rub my clit. I bite lip from the sensitivity, I wanted to scream from the instant pleasure but getting in trouble wasn't something I wanted.

I moan tilting my head giving him more access to suck on my neck and leave hickies.

"Please stop...I can't." I say quietly.

He wants us to get caught...he wants me to make noise.

"You can't use my body against me, it's not fair.'' I tell him looking  in his eyes. He leans down to kiss me again softly.

"I know princess, I want you to forgive me... let me do better." I cry out and he quickly covers my mouth as he inserts himself inside me swiftly. 

"You see I can make you feel so much better." He says roughly thrusting inside of me. He was relentless, the sound of my cabinet was matching his pace as he fucked me against it. I could no longer hide my moans, I was letting him know exactly how he was making me feel. 

"Fuckkk" he moaned in a whisper making my whole vagina jump from an upcoming orgasm. I hate how quickly it takes  for  me to cum but I wanted to so bad. I grab onto his shoulder to help move myself against him and his moans got even louder. I was screaming in his hand, my saliva was all over but he didn't seem to mind it. His dick slides out of me and he grunts jerking himself.

"Rub your pussy." He demands me and I look up at him like he was crazy. I was already being overstimulated but that would be it... I would go into some kind of  shock. But I do it anyways feeling  exactly how wet I was, it's kind of gross and embarrassing but clearly Giovanni likes it. I look him in his eyes rubbing myself, my chest goes up and down feeling my orgasm quickly coming.

"Stop it."

"Finneas stop right now." He removes his hand from me.

" I can't !" I moan out rubbing myself harder.

I'm about to cum but he forcible removes my hand slamming into me again. I place my own hand over my mouth but he quickly  put it behind my back.

"You're a selfish slut you know that." He says fucking me even more harder than before.

"Yes! Please don't stop... I can't!" I yell feeling a burning inside of me. My mom most definitely heard that. I needed this and needed him.

" I'm coming Finneas, Im cumming."

He squeezes my neck even tighter making me wheeze and I feel him get stiff inside of me.

"Fuck! Finneas Finneas Finneas!"

I jump up, feeling a sudden impact on my body. I quickly raise up, seeing my mom standing next to the head of my bed.