Dear Diary, Entry 4

October comes with multiple special events. My birthday being the most important, Halloween, and homecoming! Usually, it's in late September, but they moved it up to October. Our cheer team has been working hard outside daily, trying to get our dance routine perfect for our football team. I would have thought the weather would have been a little cooler with it being October, but it's still been in the high 80s, so it was a tough time for us.

Other than that, everything has been going great for me. I've gotten closer to Maddie; we've literally been doing everything together. 

Giovanni has been incredibly sweet too. Almost every day, he comes to my door with an expensive gift. But my favorite is this pair of gold heels he bought for me – they were to die for. We have been having sex a lot, and I mean intense rough sweaty sex. I don't see myself having sex with him daily because he's out of control! It's never not overwhelming and deadass everytime I end up crying. Not because I am pain, but because he pushes me to limits I never thought I could be pushed. But my orgasms, are the best feelings in the world. One thing I can say about him is that, he's going to make sure I'm feeling pleasure even if it becomes too much.

My mom and Mrs. Katherine talked about our relationship, and she basically said it was inevitable. She called me and Gio the same, which I don't think is true. She told me how he expressed that no one was going to stop him from being with me, and it made me smile. Sometimes, I have doubts about whether he's playing me, but he hasn't been anything but affectionate and kind to me. I would hate for my judgment to be wrong and dismiss all of his efforts.

Every night before I go to sleep, I call him, and we just talk. I find myself falling for him more and more every day. Initially, being intimate with him was awkward because it was new for us, but now it feels like a statement.  love being close to him, I love his body being against mine and how he stares right into my eyes as he slides inside of me. 

Ok that's enough of that I'm out.