Chapter fourteen - Fishman Island and the New World

Keiko turned and glared at the incoming ship. Her hand going to her book bag at her hip. Unlocking the case. Her grimoire instantly shit out of it. Levitating in front of her face. Flipping pages quicker then anyone could read until it reached the page she wanted. Kei pointed her hand at the incoming ship. Palm facing words them. A small blue Fire ball formed in her hand. "Incendio" the blue flames instantly shot out of her hand putting the ship on fire. She then grabbed her grimoire and put it back. Looking back up she noticed her crew staring at her. "What?" Her crew only stared at her.
"What was that?" Came Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Gin, and Brook asked.
"She had to start from the beginning due to her wand breaking. She can still use the same spells she just needs to say it out loud or one of two things will happen." Came aces reply.
"What could happen?" Chopper, Ussop, Robin, Kuro, Arlong, and Sanji asked. Keiko only looked at them cutting Ace of before he could speak. Causing him to sulk in a corner. Her eyes not leaving his form as she sweet dropped at the action.
"One the spell will not work there forth not activating. Or..." she sighed at this. "It'll back fire resulting in a major or minor injury for me." Keiko only closed her eyes as she walked away into her room.

Keiko's room was small and simple. It had a single window with curtains. Her room was colored in blue and white color theme. A book shelf littered in both books, box's, art supplies, and sketch books on the left wall. With a white desk also leaning on the same wall. Three pictures stood one that wall. Two where drawings. One of her father drawn off of memory. The second was of a infinite her and Garp. Also drawn off of memory. The last one, which she just pulled out of her bag to hang on the wall, was a picture sent to her from the mayor of her village. It was of her sister figure Makino and her child. She didn't know the child's name or gender. She refused to know it for the child's own safety. Only that Makino had made her the child's god mother. Keiko had cried her eyes out at that. Her bead was a little smaller then a twin size bed. There where three drawers under the bead along with connected to the desk. All the drawers held clothing or supplies. The chair was white. The flood was wooden with a grey rug on the floor.