Chapter Eleven - The War, Saving Ace, Success Or Failure

Kei stood on the deck of the ship. Her eyes glancing over to the closing gates. Bonclay risked his life in order for her and the others who are with her to escape. Key closed her eyes. Thanatos then spoke up in her mind. 'Mistress. Please allow me to help you.' Not yet Thanatos. Just concentrate on your job. 'Mistress i may be death but I have many servants and helpers. My main job is to serve and keep you safe. How am I to do that of you do not allow me to help you.' I understand that Thanatos but most of the people with me know do not know that I am the Mistress of death imagine the freak out when they find out. And yes I mean when. I am going into war. I highly doubt that no one will notice that I will not bleed out to long or that death seems to avoid me like the plague. 'I understand. But I still wish to help you.' You will. Just wait until I call upon you please. 'Yes mistress.' Thank you. Kei opened her eyes and slightly jumped when she saw a face in hers. "Bloody hell. Buggy. There's a thing called personal space." She pushed his face away from hers slightly hissing in anger. She was really reaching the end of her fuse. Her eyes almost completely Ruby Red.
"Aren't your eyes supposed to be like green instead of red."
"The anger I am the more red my eyes are." She then kicked him. Away from her. 

Kei punched the mast. They where moving her brothers execution up. And she was livid for it. Her eyes where know completely red. She growled closing her eyes. Only to have another call and be threatened. She hissed at that. Simple hanging up on them and growling. Her hands slipping to rest on the weapons at her side. Her right resting on her gun her left resting on her sword. Her eyes full blown glowing know. A growl Brock through her throat. Deep and animal like. Something you'd never think a small female like her was capable like her. But. She was old. Old. Strong. And. Dangerous.

Kei only growled as the boat was frozen. Then cussing the moment they broke the ice. On the wrong bloody side. "YOU BLOODY IDIOTS!" Was all she could say as the fell from the sky. She instantly whipped out her wand. Instantly everyone was levitating. Still falling pretty fast though. She only ignored everyone as she concentrated on not allowing then to go splat. Kei gently sat the ship and everyone down. Her eyes slightly closing. She was completely and utterly annoyed at this point b

Ace wanted to scream and cry at the sight. His little sister has just arrived. And. She wasn't talking. Nor was she smiling. Keiko was clearly and utterly pissed off. The marines and pirates where screwed if she snapped.

Kei's eyes instant looked into the direction of her brother. But. Her grandfather was also there. She smirked. A little bit of green appearing in her eyes at the sight. Kei smiled at him. "Hi Ace. Found ya." She only ignored his scream. She also ignored the voices of those with her. And those against her. Kei was about to use her conquerors Hakki when. Don't use it yet. Very well. Kei sighed but opened her eyes. Putting her wand away and going after Crocodile. Het leg coated in hakki when she kicked him away. She glared at the male. "I have quiet the short temper right know. So I'd suggest not pissing me of. Because one wrong move on your end and I will kill you." Kei sighed as she opened her bag. "Mari, Masako, Mishiko. Go whiled." Three animals shot out of her bag. Mari was a fully grown Nine tailed Fox. Masako was a full grown phoenixe. And Mishiko was a full grown he'll hound.