Chapter Three - Syrup Village, Ussop, A Ship, and The Baratie

Keiko was currently meditating. Her legs crossed as she sat on the ship. She then heard shuffling so. She looked behind her. Looking right at Nami. "Do you need something Nami?"
"Did you eat a devil fruit? And. What's with the stick?" Kei laughed.
"No. I did not eat a Devil Fruit but. Mari and Masako did. And this stick is a wand."
"What. Then how did-ohhh."
"Ohh? what do you mean no? I still don't get it." Keiko continued to laugh.
"Kei. Are you a witch?"
"Yes! In fact I'm the only witch alive."
"A witch. Aren't they supposed to have like green skin, a hook nose, and be. Well ugly." Keiko sighed at that.
"No. Those are just roomers."
"How old are you Kei?"
"I'm in a way. Seventeen."

Keiko glared at the man in front of her. Kuro of a thousand plans. Then. To her surprise. He asked her something. "Let's have a Davi Jones fight. If I win. You follow me. If you win. I'll follow you." She glared at the man. 'Accept. You will not lose. You much stronger then him and he us to honorable to cheat. He will also help you on your journey.' Very well then. As long as it is his choice. She looked to him. Sheathing her sword and pulling out her wand. Ignoring his crew protests.
"Very well then." With that he lunged and a bright blue light hit him in the stomach freezing him in place. She then pointed her wand at his ankle and lifted. Effectively hanging him upside down. Unfreezing him at the same time. He only growled. Blood rushing to his head so. He spoke.
"I admit defeat."
"Okay." So she dropped him on his head. He got up. Brushed off the dust. And followed her.

Keiko looked at the ship. She was currently walking around it. She looked at the two room, the kitchen, and storage. Nami. Has left back to her village. A memory surfaced to Kei's head.

A little Keiko looked to the Fishman who's shoulders she sat on. His name was Arlong. And he was quiet kind. Over the few years he's become attached to the girl. So much so that he has decided that he will join her crew when she is old enough. So. He told her and she agreed. He also said that he knows a girl that would make a great navigator.

Keiko sat in the kitchen. Zoro, Ussop, and Kuro sat in the kitchen with her. She was thinking. "We need to get a cook. And a mark. After that we gotta go pick up another crew member. Maybe that is. If he still wants to join." She leaned back and closed her eyes. "Kuro. You have questions. You all do. So. Ask away." Kuro was the first to speak.
"What's your full name." She opened one eye looked him up and down. Then closed it.
"My full name is Monkey. D. Keiko. I prefer Kei. So. Call me that if we aren't in a serious situation. Never. Ever. Use my full name."
"Why?" Ussop asked.
"Is it because of my family. I want to be seen as me. Not my family." She replied.
"That makes sense. Are you really seventeen. You. Act older." Both Kuro and Ussop looked at him with a really face.
"Yes. I am indeed seventeen."
"Did you eat a devil fruit." Kuro said.
"No. Mari and Masako did though." As if on command both looked over or to up at her.

Keiko glared at the man in front of her. Asshole was all she could think. Language child neither of you have room to talk. Fair point. With that she spoke to the male. "We went through some ruff waters so we made a fake flag." She then walked away. Her e drakes green eyes glaring out into the sky.

Kei stayed silent

Kei stayed silent. Her eyes zeroed in on the male who was fighting her first mate. One of many who had adopted her as there own family. Her emerald green eyes looked over to her Uncle Mihawk. She instantly pulled out her wand when Zoro fell into the sea. Ussop and Kuro were on the ship. But her eyes drifted to a man. His name was Gin. She spoke. "When I defeat that man. Join my crew. That monster of a man does not deserve you." He looked to her and nodded. With that she jumped to her uncle. Standing between him. Her wand pointed at him. His hands slowly rose up in a surrendering motion.
"Know. Know. Kei. That thing is dangerous. Please. Don't point it at me. I don't feel like tithing in pain or throwing up random animals or bug or being turned into an animal."
"Should of thought if that before you attempted to kill a member of my crew."
"Know dear niece he challenged me."
"I know. That's why I haven't attacked you." Instead she pointed her wand at Zoro. His blood slowly soaked back into his wound. After most of it was back inside he made a vowed to her. With that Kuro and Ussop tended to his wounds as she spoke to them. Giving the,instructions on how to get to the next island which they went to.

Keiko glared at Don Kreg. Her eyes promised pain. 'Kill that man.' The sea said. Okay. With that. Keiko raised her wand and pointed it to him. A red light shot out if it. Sending the man flying. After a bit he got back up. Catching his breath. He then hit the ground screaming bloody murder. She ignored the glances she got. Her wand again pointing at the man. As tears pricked at her eyes. She closed them. A bright emerald green. So much like her eyes. Shit out and hit him. Don Kreg layer dead. Lifeless. His eyes dull.

Keiko had just reached Arlong Park. Her hands were behind her head as she walked over to the throne. We're both Arlong. And. Nami? We're currently. "Nami?" Her head snapped into the direction of her voice. Following Kei were Zoro, Ussop, Kuro, Gin, and Sanji.
"Kei?" Nami asked.
"Your here." Arlong stated. Looking right at her. His crew instantly breaking into smiles at the sight of the young witch. "I will indeed join your crew." Taking the hint. The crew disbursed.
"So. This is the girl you told me about."
"Yes ma'am."

Keiko sat on the ship. On the ship where. Her, Zoro, Ussop, Kuro, Gin, Sanji, Nami, and Arlong. Aka her crew. They were current,y headed for the island known as Lougetown. She looked up. Just as she heard a startled gasp. "What's wrong Nami."
"You got a bounty." That caught everyone's attention. Arlong was the first to grab it. Then Kuro. Then Gin. The Zoro. Then Ussop. Then Nami again grabbed it. After a while she reached over and grabbed it. She froze at the sight. Well shit. Language. You have no room to talk. Fair point.

A little Keiko was on the floor

A little Keiko was on the floor. A blade to the left side of her head. Then. It cut her. Barely missing her left eye. Next thing she new she was in the sea. Then there was blood. Shanks lost his arm. Keiko felt guilty about his arm while he felt guilty about the cut on her face.

A little Keiko mad just defended the Arlong pirates. Making it so that the towns people trusted them. The Fishman had reminded her of her Uncle Moony. Who was a werewolf. With time the man had chosen to follow the young female when she set out to sea.