eleven

jaemin sat in his bed in silence. was he really falling for jeno because he did the bare minimum for him? or, did he already fall in love?

—————

yournana: i need help

fatherjeff: omg are you dying

yournana: feels like it

fatherjeff: DO I NEED TO CALL AN AMBULANCE?!

yournana: for my heart, possibly

fatherjeff: omg i'm gonna call asap

yournana: i'm being sarcastic jaehyun

fatherjeff: jaemin. do you really need help or not?

yournana: i need help.

fatherjeff: okay...with what?

yournana: it hasn't even been a day and i think you were right with what you said.

fatherjeff: hmm? what'd i say?

yournana: ..

fatherjeff: OH.

fatherjeff: YOU FELL FOR HIM? 😍

yournana: i don't know!

fatherjeff: OMGNFSHDD JAEMIN YOU'RE IN LOVE

yournana: am i really??

fatherjeff: YES!

yournana: we need to talk about this in person, meet me at the cafe that we always go to.

—————

"jaemin, be honest. do you have any feelings for him?" jaehyun says while sipping his drink.

"i don't know, jaehyun! i've never fell in love before so how am i supposed to know my feelings?" jaemin replies, showing a tone of frustration in his voice.

"hold on, so let me get this straight—you guys basically cuddled in bed already for 6 hours? he literally admit to caring for you, and he checks up on you every day almost every hour?"

jaemin stayed silent awkwardly while sipping his drink.

"tell me this man does not love you."

"am i really falling in love with jeno? this quick?" jaemin thought.

"why is love so frustrating!" jaemin whined while putting his head down.

"it's a simple answer, yes or no." jaehyun laughed.

"it's not that simple!"

"how about this, you and jeno go out to hangout and you'll see if your heart ever beats rapid fast around him and if your stomach does these weird turns! that will help you see if you really love him or not."

jaemin just reluctantly nod at that idea, he didn't even know why since he wasn't really listening to the other anyways. his mind was just stuck up on the thought if he really fell in love with jeno or not.