thirteen

jaemin was stuck up in his thoughts until he felt jeno adjust his hand that was resting on his waist still. "j-jeno..." jaemin muttered out. he was merely embarrassed about how jeno was so close to him.

"do you want me to keep holding you since you don't know how to be careful?" jeno says while lifting an eyebrow, almost making it seem like he was teasing the other.

"are you teasing me right now? because it sounds like you are!"

jeno just laughed at the other, "we have to hurry up, the food must be done soon."

jaemin just rolled his eyes and continued to walk, jeno following behind once again. as they continued to walk, jaemin was blinded by his thoughts.

"am i falling for him?"

"is this the feeling of love?"

jaemin didn't know what to do. he knew from this on forward, that he fell for the other. he didn't even know why or how, he just did.

once they reached the place, they picked up their food and went to hangang park to have a small picnic. jaemin gentle organized all the foods while jeno sat and watch.

"here, is this good?" jaemin asks and jeno just nodded. it wasn't very fancy, but as long as they had food everything was fine.

sooner later, they started eating and having a small chat.

"so, how are you jaemin?"

"i'm fine."

"why'd you ask me to hang out all of a sudden?" jeno asks, lifting an eyebrow.

jaemin didn't know what to say. he obviously couldn't tell him the real reason, he had to make up a lie. "just spending quality time with you...am i not allowed to do that?"

"quality time? i mean, of course you're allowed to spend quality time with me. i'm just surprised since you asked me out of the blue." jeno shrugged while grabbing a snack.

"uhm...how are you doing?" jaemin hesitantly asks.

jeno stared at the other before answering, "i've been doing good." he smiled, making jaemin to notice his adorable eye smiles.

he instantly fell in love with jeno's smile.

"your smile is...uh, cute..." jaemin spoke, almost in a whisper tone but jeno heard him loud and clear, causing himself to slightly chuckle.

"you want to see more?" he replies while smiling straight at jaemin, who's cheeks immediately burst into a bright cherry-like color.

"jeno!" he shouted, and all jeno did was burst into laughter while the other was covering his face in embarrassment.

"you idiot..."

when jeno finally calmed down from the laughter, he noticed the other covering his face with his hands. "jaemin~ why you so shy?"

"i'm not, shut up!"

the other burst into small laughter once again while jaemin just sat there, merely embarrassed.

"jaemin show me your face~" jeno says as he leaned in closer to the younger.

"nope."

jeno gently grabbed jaemin's hand and removed them from his face, revealing his red cheeks. "you're so cute!" jeno screeched, making jaemin even more embarrassed than he already was.

"jeno!" jaemin whined while pouting out his lips.

jeno noticed his beautiful pink lips that were pouting out. he stared as he slightly leaned in, but immediately pulled himself back. luckily, the other didn't even noticed this action so jeno just stayed neutral, acting like nothing happened.