Epilogue

*THREE MONTHS LATER*

Zoe's POV

Only two months away from our wedding.

My parents felt excluded throughout the process of my pregnancy, so they decided to force their way to make sure everything was the way they wanted for the wedding ceremony. This meant that even deciding on a simple fork just became harder, to say that we still had a couple of things to plan was an understatement.

Thanks to Alexander's business savvy skills, my business has been doing extremely well.

We were back at our house now. We invited everyone over for a barbeque today, Alex ran out of excuses of why everyone else shouldn't meet the baby yet. I invited Rafael as well, but he said he was busy and wouldn't be able to make it, Alex and Rafael are still not the best of friends, but I could tell they were slowly warming up to each other.

Everything in the house was already prepared including the snacks, the guests just hadn't arrived yet.

Alex was holding Jake on the couch while going through some work documents.

I smiled at the sound of the doorbell.

I hadn't seen everyone in a while, I was curious as to how everyone was going to interact.

I opened the door to a smiling Justin.

I liked having him around, it meant we could both annoy Alexander.

"Nice to see you again Zoe," He spoke stepping into the room.

He welcomed himself into the house holding a bottle of gin.

He went straight to the living room where Alex was.

"I thought I was clear that there was strictly no alcohol allowed," Alex spoke.

"It's for me, my girlfriends broke up with me. They both found out the truth and now they are dating each other. You don't need to blow your happiness in my face." Justin answered.

Justin sighed sitting next to Alex.

"What is this now, she carries the baby for nine months now it's your turn to do your nine?" Justin joked.

"It's called good parenting," Alex answered.

"Let me meet my godson first," Justin spoke.

"Okay, you have to go and wash your hands first," Alex spoke.

Justin looked at him stunned.

He was making everyone wash their hands first. "It's two doors down the hall on your right." Alex continued.

"You are kidding right?" Justin spoke.

"No, I don't want any germs you might have anywhere near my baby," Alex answered.

Justin sighed. "It's okay, you can keep treating me the way that you do. But guess what, there will come a day when your son is going to ask me how he was made, and I will just have to tell my cute little cute godson the truth." Justin stepped away heading to the bathroom.

"You are officially demoted from all godfather duties," Alex yelled after Justin.

I looked at my watch wondering why everyone else still hadn't shown up yet.

Two minutes later Justin was back.

"Will you let me see the baby now," Justin spoke reclaiming his spot next to Alex.

I'm sure if he could. Alex would take a microscope to see if any germs were remaining on his hands.

Alex slowly handed the baby to Justin.