Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Elaina's POV

The rest of the weekend and part of the school week passed by uneventfully. It was a Friday afternoon and I was in my last period in school, English. I had been avoiding Rane all week. I would run from the classroom as soon as the bell rang if I had that class with him. I could tell he was trying to talk to me, but I just didn't want to think about it.

I was watching the clock, trying to force the hands on the clock to go faster. It wasn't working. I felt like crap this morning and sometimes had a little pain in my abdomen. The last few days I had been getting a little sick in the mornings, but I shrugged it off. My 'time of the month' had a weird schedule. It pretty much came whenever. I once went three months without it and one time had it for a whole month-it was pure hell. My mom made me go to school every single day of it too.

I tuned back into the conversation with the teacher and the "class clown", Jack. He was a real tool if you ask me.

"Jake, I don't think you could use the word 'harassment' in a sentence," Mrs. Whats-her-name told the boy who was laid back in his seat. The woman was wearing all purple and blue, making me think of peacocks for whatever reason. Her gray hair was up in a bun with- what I believe- was a feather. Definitely a peacock. I hadn't been paying attention in class and had no idea what they were talking about.

"Sure I can!" Jack had a mischievous glint to his eye, and I wondered what he was up to. I hoped Mrs. Peacock Lady wouldn't take his verbal bait. I could see the wheels turning in his head at what would be his answer.

"Well, prove it. Use the word 'harassment' in a sentence, and I won't give you detention," her dark blue skirt swished around her ankles as she walked to him.

"Okay," he pondered over what he was going to say. "I once loved a girl..." he trailed off while looking around the room, making sure everyone was listening, "And Her-Ass-Meant a lot to me!" He finished while busting out laughing.

It took us a moment before we all understood, then we all laughed. I even did so myself. Just as a very angry looking peacock lady was about to yell at the blond haired jokester, the bell rang.

"Saved by the bell," He was telling his friends as he rushed out the door.

I walked out too, a little slower. I may have wanted to get out of class as soon as possible but now that I knew school was over, it didn't matter as much. I went to my locker and got everything I needed out and stuck it in my messenger bag. Layla was at some type of practice today, and I had to walk home.

I was walking down the now empty hallway when an arm came out of nowhere and pulled me into a room. I screamed but a hand came down onto my mouth. Somehow, the scent of the hand or the warmth of it calmed me down.

I was pulled into the dark room and a light flipped on when I was pushed up against a wall. When I looked closer, I saw that we were in a janitor's closet.

The hand came off and I realized it was... Rane? My confused face looked up at him. I could feel my eyebrows scrunch together. A small frown marred my face. He backed away a step and bumped into the opposite wall.

I just noticed our close proximity, my body heating up where his long legs brushed against mine. I looked at his attire and my mouth watered. His dark shirt clung to his body, soaking wet. this confused me even more.

Why was he wet? I tried not to look down at his legs, yet I did. I nearly groaned at the sight of them, my heart skipping a beat. The wet material clung onto his toned legs.

I heard a light chuckle, and I jerked my head back up, having been caught checking him out and I blushed. I couldn't deny it-he was hot.

"Umm... Di-did you ne-need me?" I stuttered, barely getting the words out of my mouth. He looked at me, his hand running through his hair showing off his muscles with the movement.

"I-I just wanted... to.. see you?" His statement really came out sounding like a question. I cocked my head to the side in confusion, my throat showing. He groaned and it was the sexiest sound I have ever heard. His eyes darkened in lust and he took a half step forward. My heart pounded, fast and erratically.

His eyes were nearly black now. I licked my lips and his gaze shot to them. His head was just over mine. My head was tilted back to look up at him. His arms came up to trap me to the wall. His knee nudged my legs apart and I shuddered.

His mouth came down to rest just above my ear.

"Elaina... Why have you been avoiding me?" His hot breath fanned my ear. I held in a moan.

"I-I don-don't kn-know," my breathing was turning into pants as I felt his tongue flick out and lick my ear.

"Oh, I think you do." I shook my head and he froze slightly, "You don't remember the details of the night, do you?" His voice was pained, and he made a slight whimpering sound. My body only heated at the sound, and I wanted to comfort him. My body pushed into his and I grinned slightly when I heard his moan. "Maybe we can make new memories..."

His voice trailed off and I didn't pay much attention to what he said as I felt him leave an open-mouthed kiss on the sweet spot under my ear. A breathless gasp came from me and he lightly bit down, scraping his teeth. I could feel is erection push into my stomach and I gasp at how hard it was.

I reached between us, placing my hands on his chest. One hand slowly ventured down, brushing past the top of his jeans to touch him through his jeans. A very animalistic growl came from him and my back hit the wall, it wasn't painful but my feet lifted off the ground. His hot lips crashed down onto mine. His hands came up to cup my face. There wasn't anything slow about this kiss. He kissed passionately, almost hungrily. His entire body was pressed up against mine.

His hand ventured down my hip, across my thigh, and to my knee. His hand hitched my left leg up next to his hip and I hooked it around him, dragging him closer. He moaned at the same time I did, pressing closer and closer yet it didn't seem like enough. One of his hands slid to the back of my neck to tilt my head back while the other slid from my knee to my butt, squeezing.

My hands wound up across his chest and into his hair, pulling gently. He sucked my bottom lip and gently bit in response and I gasped, my mouth opening. His hot tongue plunged inside. He slid in and then back out, making my body hotter and my head dizzier. He explored my mouth for a little while before he let me take control. His hips dug into mine, pressing and rubbing. I moaned, wriggling under him.

I had never taken control before so I was slightly hesitant. His tongue coaxed mine into his mouth. I explored a little while but when my tongue dragged across the front of his teeth, he groaned and took over the control again, sucking my tongue.

My mind was muddled, and I couldn't think straight with him this close.

The clearing of a throat had my foot back onto the floor and Rane standing in front of me, almost protectively. Now that we were apart, my thoughts came back and I could think straight. My face was as red as a tomato as I looked at the elderly janitor from around Rane.

"I-I have to go," I stuttered and slipped out of the room. I ran down the hall and out the door. I was halfway to my house before what had just happened hit me full force.

What was going on with me?