Miss Pink Elf ♪

• Full Name: Elysia

• Alias: Herrscher of Humanity

• Age: Unknown

• Date of Birth: November 11

• Gender: Female

• Hair Color & Eye Color: Light Pink & Light Blue

• Species:
- Herrscher

• Character Description:
- Appearance
Elysia has light pink hair that is tied into a low ponytail. Her hair curls at the tips and extends far past her shoulders. On the right side of her head, she has a large hair clip with a light blue gem on it: the same color as her eyes. Her pupils are pink like her hair. She also has small elf ears as a side effect of the procedure used to bring her to life.

Elysia wears a white top and black shorts with long black stockings, along with a little black shawl with an off-the-shoulder style. The sleeve she uses has purple layered frills and a shoulder plate, while her other arm has a black glove instead. She wears a white, black, and lilac cape at her waist, which has a fur trimming at the end.

- Personality
Elysia is an elegant, charming, and sweet lady who's described as someone who "enjoys everything". Elysia enjoys interacting with people and is very good at it. She rarely speaks badly about anybody, and even then, she would say it in the lightest way possible. She is a friendly presence. She is light-hearted enough to joke occasionally.

Despite this friendly appearance, Elysia also keeps a mysterious distance. Elysia rarely lied to anyone, but keeps a number of secrets to herself. Her duty to to lend a hand to the travelling stars who've gotten lost and pushed the boundaries between the universes and worlds. Her true origin story is yet to be known, all she simply replies when asked about her birth, was that she was created by merging the DNA's of certain beasts. She claimed to have barely any memory of her past self, and there are some truth to that.

Get familiar with her voice..

Cover by:Elora Paige

Cover by:
Elora Paige