Michael Myers

Sneaking into the abandoned Myers house was one of the last things you wanted to do on Halloween night.
You voiced out your refusal to Trey about entering, remembering the history of this house and the events that took place many years ago.
Trey was a cute guy you had been seeing for a few months now. He was pretty funny and mischievous, a welcome distraction from the rest of the buzzed and wild partygoers at the party you went to tonight. You had left with him, getting a little frisky in his car, when he pulled away from your lips and stroked your cheek. "Let's take this somewhere else."
Now you stared at the looming house with wide eyes, getting a sick feeling in your stomach when you couldn't see past the darkness. Trey laughed at you, telling you there was nothing to worry about as he dragged your reluctant form inside the broken and dusty home.
"I don't know about this. How can you be so sure that there isn't some random creep already living there?" Every time you took a step, the floor creaked making you flinch.
"C'mon. With no electricity or running water, why would anyone want to be here?"
You bit your lip, indecision clear in your face.
You let him lead the way, clutching his hand tight when you thought you saw something out of the corner of your eye. As you walked behind him, you couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. The hairs on the back of your neck stood up the further you walked and you started to sweat from anxiety.
There's no one here. Trey made sure of it. I'm just being paranoid. There shouldn't be anyone here...
You heard Trey open a door before walking inside a surprisingly clean room. Raising an eyebrow at him, he could only scratch the back of his neck, a slight blush on his face as he looked away from you. "I figured it would be better for us if we weren't rolling around cobwebs or dirt. I cleaned it up a bit last I came here. The white dress you have would've gotten dirty and I know you don't like bugs so I-" You interrupted him with a kiss, grabbing his shirt to pull him closer.
"You're so sweet." He had a dazed look, drunk off the taste of your lips as he licked his own.
"Hey, I want to try something. If you'd let me." You tilted your head, curious as to what.
"Like?"
"Do you trust me?" He asked seriously.
"You're not going to kill me, are you?"
Trey shook his head and pulled away from you to walk towards the bed. You watched him bend down to get some items beneath the bed. When he turned to you, you stared in alarm at the rope and binds in his hands.
"I want to tie you up for this."
You could only blink at him, mind reeling with what he wanted from you. "I'm not... I've never done this."
"Me either. I just thought it would spice things up a bit. A little excitement in the bedroom. Give us a little bit of a thrill, you know?"
"Trey, I..."
"Just give it a chance, please? If you don't end up liking it, I'll take them off immediately and I'll never do this to you again."

~

Now, here you were with your limbs tied securely to the bed and a blindfold over your eyes to shield your vision.
The position Trey had left you in made your face burn with embarrassment. Your arms were over your head, wrists bound together with rope and tied to the headboard. Your ankles were also bound and held apart on either side of the bed. It left your legs spread wide open, the short dress riding up your hips as you felt the air tickle your nether regions.
You had been in a heavy make out session with Trey, letting him feel you up and turn you into a mewling mess before he pulled away. Being blindfolded made you acutely aware of his skin brushing yours, goosebumps rising in your flesh with excitement. Reaching for him, you let out a grumble when you forgot about your restraints. He let out a chuckle, telling you he had something else he wanted to try before you continued. Your lips curled in displeasure before telling him to hurry up and show you. You felt him lift off you, hearing as he walked out the room and closed the door.
It couldn't have been more than a few minutes, but you started to fidget anxiously at the resounding silence in the room.
What's taking him so long?
"Trey?" you called out softly. "Trey, where are you?"
You bit your lip as you waited for him to respond.
Seconds passed with no answer.
You called out to him again a little louder, thinking maybe he hadn't heard you.
Still nothing.
Quickly getting unnerved, you tested the ropes to see if you could get loose somehow. The rope wouldn't give and you let out a whimper. If this was some sort of prank, you weren't laughing. Flailing in desperation to get free, you twisted every way you could to no avail. All you ended up doing was tiring yourself, letting out a frustrated breath at your failed efforts.
I swear to freaking God. When I get out of this, I'm going to... Your train of thought stopped, hearing the jingle of the doorknob. You held your breath, waiting to hear the door open. When it did, it opened so slowly that the sound of it startled you. Silence greeted you, your breathing the only thing audible as you waited for Trey to say something and explain himself. Why isn't he saying anything?
"Trey?" The floorboards groaned under his heavy footsteps, each step languid and deliberate as it neared you.
"This isn't funny anymore." You tugged on your restraints, not amused at his continued silence. "You're scaring me!"
Something wrapped itself around your throat and squeezed. Eyes wide beneath the blindfold, you felt the fingers of a hand dig viciously into your neck.
Your fight or flight response was immediate. You thrashed madly beneath him, your binds chafing the skin of your wrists and ankles. "What are you-?!" A horrible choking sound left your throat, the man clenching his hand tighter around you. This can't be Trey. He would never...
Tears were soaking the fabric of your eyes, the fear of dying running through your panicked body. Adrenaline kicked in to give you strength, the bedsprings squeaking with your flailing movements as you jerked your legs to try to kick him. You could hear his heavy breathing, your attacker's hand not budging from its steel grip on your bruised neck. Just when you started feeling lightheaded, you felt the rope around your left foot give. You quickly reared your leg back before slamming the heel of your foot as hard as you could at your attacker.
A painful ache on your foot followed his grunt of surprise, the pressure around your neck dissipating, letting you take in a large gulp of air. With your lungs filled with air, you let out a terrible scream (hoping someone would hear you), all the while kicking him with everything you got. You tried to pull on the other leg but it wouldn't budge no matter what you did. You sobbed in despair when he wrestled down your freed limb.
His built body came down on top of you, the bed dipping under his weight as he forced your thighs apart with his legs. This prevented you from hurting him with your leg. Your cries were cutoff when the pressure on your neck returned, only this time, he used both hands to choke the life out of you.
As you started losing consciousness, in the back of your mind you knew that this wasn't Trey.

~

Michael had caught sight of both of you when he was on the floor of his balcony. His eyes narrowed behind his mask when he saw you enter through the front door, the urge to kill you both rising. He hid his presence as he trailed your movements, tightening the hilt of his knife as he imagined your flesh giving under the sharp end of it.
When the male went downstairs, Michael's opportunity presented itself. Trey had barely found what he was looking for when he turned and saw Michael behind him. Before he could utter anything, Michael plunged his knife on the side of his neck. A gurgle of blood left him, staring at Michael fearfully before he fell down in a heap. Done with him, Michael went after you next.
Your neck was dainty and fragile beneath his grip. Michael observed your helpless body beneath his, a sick thrill running through him at your inability to stop him. He kept applying pressure and was ready to snap your neck when you accidently rubbed against him. Pinning you underneath him had made it possible to feel your soft body thrashing against him. You had arched your hips, unknowingly pressing your center between his legs.
Michael's eyes widened a fraction, his bloodlust jerking to a stop at the sudden stimulation. When you once again tilted your hips on him, Michael closed his eyes briefly and felt a build up welling inside him. Michael's grip on your neck loosened but he did not remove his hand.
Your chest was heaving as you breathed in much needed air, unaware that you ignited curiosity in the man above you.
It was the sensation of fingers skimming down your leg that jolted you. Still conscious of the threat above you, you froze, even as he tugged on the rope on your other leg and released you. It bewildered you what was his reasoning for it. As you tried to formulate some explanation, it came crashing down when against your inner thigh, you felt something hard poke you.
You swallowed heavily, your cheeks turning a deep red when you felt it throb. When you tried to jerk your hips away, Michael grabbed the back of your knees and pushed them to your chest. It left you horribly immobile and exposed the white satin panties you wore.
"H-hey...," you stuttered out, "N-no, please.. w-who are you?"
Michael ignored you, mind running with memories of couples fornicating before he killed them. He was always unaffected at the sight of debauchery, watching with disinterest as he waited for the right moment to reveal himself.
Now, with his blood rushing south to his hardened cock, and surveying your scantily clad form, he was suddenly filled with an urge to grind his hips into the juncture of your thighs.
Your clit started to throb under his ministrations, lips quivering when he nudged hard against your clothed pussy. A damp spot quickly stained your panties, getting wet against your wishes. Your body was warming up to his movements, the little nub between your legs filled with blood, engorging it in excitement. You tried muffling your voice as much as you could, but then Michael brushed against your clit. You couldn't hold back the weak little mewl that left you, mortification filling you when Michael stopped his movements at the sound.
The sound if it, so tiny and wanting, sent a shiver of lust down his spine. Michael pulled back to examine your trembling from, taking note of the hard peaks of your nipples through the white dress and your wet lips breathing in and out. He felt something wet beneath him, glancing down to see dark stain in his crotch from where he was pressed up against her.
He released a leg, using his free hand to squeeze the fat of your hip before shifting slightly back to see what you did to him. His eyes latched on to the indecent clinging of your underwear, outlining your puffy lips to his appreciative yes. Fisting the front of your underwear, Michael pulled until material tore from his grip.
"NO! Don't look!" You twisted your head to the side, eyes clenched tight as you felt the cold air bite your sopping flesh. "Please, don't look." You sobbed out the last bit, clenching your thighs shut to cover your shame.
Catching that small glimpse of pink flesh glistening with your arousal made Michael lick his lips in anticipation.
He wanted a taste.
Glancing up at your tied hands and covered eyes, Michael was assured you wouldn't be able to look at the real him. Raising a hand to his neck, Michael bunched the ends of his mask and tugged it upwards, slowly revealing himself to an empty room.
A pathetic cry left you when hands gripped either side of your thighs and forcibly pulled them apart. To make sure you couldn't deny him access, Michael draped your legs over his shoulders. You barely registered your position when he slipped his hands under your ass and raised you to his mouth.
You felt hot breath tease your quivering flesh before you were engulfed in white hot pleasure. Gasping at the firm lick along your vulva, you tried bucking away from him. You lost it when his tongue spread your lips, nose bumping against your clit as he lapped at your leaking pussy. A guttural growl left him, the taste of your slick snapping whatever restraint he had on taking things slow. The protest you had on the tip of your tongue dissipated, a shriek leaving you when Michael suddenly plunged his thick tongue inside you. He retracted his tongue only breach you again and again as you wailed at his actions.
Despite this being his first time, Michael was a fast learner, listening to your whimpers and keens as he found what brought out the most reactions in you. You babbled incoherently, eyes rolling to the back of your head when he sucked hard on your clit, swirling it viciously inside his mouth. You garbled out a series of 'no's', pleading for Michael to stop only to have him press harder on your quivering form, rendering you speechless.
Whimpers and throaty moans left you, your body consumed with the need to release, effectively silencing your opposing thoughts. You could hear the protests in the back of your mind, choosing to mute them out as Michael massaged your ass roughly and sloppily ate you out. You bucked your hips into his aggressive suckling, spreading your legs wide to give Michael more flesh to work with.
Michael took note of this, glancing up at the disheveled and wanton expression on your face. Your lips were wet and glossy, mouth open and drooling at his continued assault on your sensitive flesh. Your pathetic little mewls and moans only spurned him to action, gnawing at your soaked pussy. One of your breast had also popped out of the dress, a stiff nipple urging him to bite down and mark it with his occupied mouth. Later... he promised himself.
"S-stop...ah!... I-I can't..." Your body betrayed you, grinding on Michael's face desperately. You were practically smothering him with your scent, but Michael paid no mind. If anything, he pulled you closer, slamming you against his ravenous mouth.
Your body pulled taut, arching your back dangerously as you lifted off the bed, held up only by Michael's grip on your thighs. A scream of ecstasy left you, Michael driving you into a frenzy of satisfaction as you came violently in his mouth. The world went white for a second, your entire being going numb from the pleasure before you were brought back to reality.
You lay on the soft cover of the bed, limbs a useless weight as your energy was depleted. Your body was slick with perspiration, chest heaving with exertion from the shocking orgasm you just experienced. Your mind was free of thought, basking in the afterglow of your release.
Thinking your ordeal was over, proved to be untrue.
Your breath hitched when you felt a heavy weight slap on your pubic mound...