dark!stepbrother!regulus sneaks into your room every night.

Tonight he's lustfully staring down at your sleeping figure, blood rushing down to his hardening cock at the mere sight of your lower back exposed by your risen pink silk tank top. You're laying on your side, your arms wrapped around one of your many push pillows, one of your legs is extended down while the other is bent at the knee and resting on your bunched fluffy white blanket.
Regulus eyes the soft skin of your legs, the expanse seemingly never ending. Finally his gaze lands on your bare feet, your toenails painted the same pretty pink color he recognized from your manicured fingernails. He remembers your excited expression as your rushed to show him your nails a few days prior. You had practically skipped over to him, nearing shouting his name, "Reggie, Reggie, look at m'new nails!"
"Wow," he simply said, grabbing the hand you extended towards him. "They're beautiful, darling."
You then blushed as you always did when he called you that and sheepishly pulled your hand away from his grasp. He felt himself grow harder at the memory or your expression and his hand traveled down to the waistband of his pants, palming his growing bulge.
You stirred in your sleep, flipping onto your back, your bent leg switching from resting on the scrunched blanket to laying flat on your bed while still angled at the knee. With your legs spread wide, your loose pink shorts exposed your white panties. Regulus felt his cock twitch in his hand and he let out a shaky breath. Was it possible that you did this on purpose? You must've known of his night visits after all this time, heavy sleeper or not. Regulus often liked to think that you had him in mind when picking out your pretty sleep sets. Had you thought of him while dressing tonight? Did you think of how his cock would harden as he watched you? How he would settle between your thighs and pull out his leaking, achingly hard cock and use your body as he wished while you slept? You must've.
Regulus then climbed onto your bed between your legs. He bent down and pressed his nose into your clothed cunt, inhaling your sweet scent, feeling the natural warmth that radiated from your core. He twitched in his pants again and he couldn't help but let out a groan from the feeling of your pussy against his face and warm thighs next to his head. He forced his face away, though not before leaving a chaste kiss on your covered pussy.
He then crawled closer to you until his clothed cock was flush against your cunt. He let out a shaky breath at the sight of you under him, your loose tank top failing to cover your breasts really at all, your hand resting lazily on your left one. Your hair was messy, thrown everywhere around your head. One piece thrown across your face and Regulus reached carefully to slowly move it away from your pretty features. He absentmindedly thrusted against you as he stared at your sleeping visage. He groaned and dropped his head, letting himself bury it into your neck as he inhaled your scent and began to rut against you. He placed a messy kiss to your neck, trying his best to withhold his sounds of please and immerse himself completely in you.
He felt himself getting closer and he began to thrust harder and faster, his groans becoming harder to conceal. He lightly bit your exposed shoulder as he came in his pants, shakily continuing to thrust his hips against your sleeping body. He let himself come down from his high still mounted on you, he placed kisses to the side of your neck and top of your shoulder. Finally Regulus lifted himself away from your neck and stared down at your peaceful features, it was like nothing had happened at all but Regulus knew all about your special nighttime activities. He placed an open mouthed, messy kiss to your lips and he could've sworn he felt you kiss back. You were so deeply asleep but he knew you wanted him too. Even your sleeping body made it clear.
Regulus watched you for a few more seconds before climbing off of you. He stood above you and gently caressed your face before leaving your room satisfied and eager for the following night to arrive.