Clark Kent/ Reader #1 (smallville version)

Summary:
For Haley Chambers! 😊💯
Chapter Text
Clark Kent knew it was sick and depraved what he wanted. But he saw Lex's daughter coming out of LexCorp in that tight ass suit. Lex and him were still at odds with the other. But atleast Lex did something smart for a change. Having a daughter to breed and have as his. Lex owed him for all the saving of his ass. He just had to plan on the how and when of it.

(Y/n) had exited her dad's office building. They had a good meal together. But he was sending her on a trip for the company. It was important she attend said meeting. It was to expand a building for her site for LexCorp. So she could facilitate it from California.
"Yes dad I am boarding now. See you in a week. Yes i love you daddy. Stay Safe!" said (Y/n) to Lex.
She sat back in her seat in the jet. And got to her suite at the hotel that was near the meeting place. The next few days rolled around and they were at a point of nearly being done. Which made her happy and gleeful. This was a cakewalk for her like eating.
"So it looks we can start breaking ground by the end of the next week. And you can come see more in two months. If there is any problems will let you know!" said Wertz.
"Good and I'll want weekly updates aswell!" said (Y/n).
The next day or so she just took some time to herself. It helped to unwind from the hustle and bustle of business life. But she missed the girl she used to be. But she knew that certain things had to be done. And it was that family came first in all.
Clark knew she would be back soon. He sat at his desk at home stroking his cock. He knew that she should be so lucky. To be able to catch his attention. To be the one he wanted to marry and breed. Whether you wanted it or not would be out of the question. You'd learn in time whom the boss was. He spewed his hot cum all over his stomach and face.
"Soon she would learn to slurp his cum. To have it deep inside of her. To make her breed his kids. To have her constantly under him. Feeling her tight cunt wrap his huge monster cock. Soon she'd be his only!" thought Clark Sadistically.
She landed back on there family's airport. Lex was there to see her back home safely. Lex knew Clark had been stalking his daughter. And that made him both angry and sick to his stomach. He had a plan to stop Clark's sick antics. By doing what Lana had done. But he would have to act quickly so it worked.
Clark knew that Lex was up to something. Something to keep him away from what is his. He was going to steal her that night. Make for damn sure she stayed his. Even if that meant killing Lex no matter what. It was either now or never. And it'd be that night too.
(Y/n) was hauled into what looked like a lab now. It scared her caused it looked rigged up for her. But she knew whatever he daddy wanted was best for her. So she would go along with whatever it was. But the lab was thrown into chaos by Clark Kent now.
"Mr. Kent what in heavens name are you doing here?" asked (Y/n).
He didn't care answer her question. But he scooped her up and sped them out. Clark saw the fear on her face and it was delicious. As much as he was going to eat her kitty. To see if she were truly sweet as her persona. (Y/n) knew now why he dad was scared.
"Clark you can let me go. I'll do whatever it is you want of me. But please don't do whatever your going to do to me. It's not really necessary!" said (Y/n).
Clark got to where he had it all set to go. Speeding her to the bed in the middle. Laying her flat on her back and ripping her clothes apart. Seeing her so bare for him made him hard. He tore his clothes off of her body. She was his and nobody was stopping it.
"You know the best part of you being here? Out in the middle of woods. Miles and hours away from any civilians. What do you think it is?" asked Clark hotly.
(Y/n) knew this was the monster he dad warned her about. The beast he told her to avoid at all costs. He was in front of her and his angry looking cock. It was scaring her cause she knew where it was going into.
"Please Clark you are a good man. Don't tear your life away just on me. We can both walk away!" said (Y/n).
"Oh please (Y/n) you were meant to be mine. Your daddy didn't hide you well enough. And now we will both get what we want!" said Clark to her harshly.
Clark had put her legs on his shoulders. And started to eat her pretty pink pussy alive. Hearing her scream orgasm after orgasm out. Feeling her juicy sweetness pour out of her cunt. (Y/n) sobbed him to stop and begged for her dad. Clark would just laugh at that. Cause he far too gone to ever stop this now.
"You know I knew you'd be sweet. But this pussy was meant to be mine. Mine to have as long as I want. I will not ever give you up." said Clark hornily so.
Clark angled her onto her right side. And he pummeled her tight cunt she he was hovering over her. Seeing her losing her mind to the orgasm's he was giving her body. Clark saw the fight leave her. In it's place was lust and want. He had coated his cock in a special liquid. That once in a females cunt they had. That wouldn't wanna be away from your cock.
"Oh sweetheart you and I are going to get along just great. No more fighting what iw. No more trying to hide from me. You are all mines! MINE'S!" Roared Clark.
He battered her cunt hard and fast. The wet slapping noises of flesh drove him mad with lust. He finally felt at home now. He drove into her for hours and days on end. Til he saw her stomach swollen with child. He knew that now she wouldn't stray from him.
Lex was sick with worry for his daughter. He knew what Clark was doing to her. The things that he had thought of. It made him so sick he threw up often. But he had anyone out there trying to find her alive. He knew that she was going to need therapy after.
Clark and (Y/n) were now married and had a child on the way. And now they were headed to LexCorp headquarters. To where (Y/n)'s father was working at. They casually just strode into the building now.
"CLARK YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!" yelled Lex.
"Well we came to tell you that your going to be grandfather. And oh by the way I am your son in law now. So that is going to sting for a bit!" said Clark.
Clark bent down to rub his wife's pregnant belly. But what made him truly sick was how docile his daughter looked. The way her eye's shined with lust. The way her body begged to have cock. And the way Clark looked like he was eating that up. Lex was at a lost of what to do. So he passed out cold from shock. (Y/n) just giggled in a maniac way at this.
"Guessing he doesn't know what comes next!" simpered (Y/n) to her husband.
"No but he will learn soon enough. And when he does find out. It will be way too late!" said Clark boldly.
Clark picked up Lex and Strode out of there. The fun was about to start. And Clark would have his way soon. He was going to do what he did to (Y/n) to Lex.