give me patience (edited 2)

After i post this chapter i gonna rewatch chapter 1 of the game to make sure i didn't mess up when I wrote new chapter

I already messed up with recent chapter its still going to be mess

Its gonna be long run

Anyway

_____________________________

"We finally meet again"

'huh?'

"Fufu.."

'ereskigal?'

She never thought will meet the goddess of death in her dream.

"You.., i thought it was a dream, never came in my mind that I died for real"

"What do you mean by a ''dream"? Didn't I show you how you died? That how your life ended, my child"

"How about all the achievements that I get?"

Ereskigal just shook his head, she knew Sirin didn't want to let go of her former life, but it can't be helped, death came and took her away.

After long silent, Ereskigal talk again "Actually i'm planning to wait until your next death but i forget to mention few things when send you off"

"What is it about?" Sirin asked.

"I give you something that will help you survived in that world-"

"Honkai gems?"

"..., Yes, looks like you already know then-"

"Wait, i have questions"

"Stop cutting me off, you disrespect me" she said, annoyed that her words were cut twice.

"Ooo Okey…"

"Huh.., so what's your question?" Finally she ask.

"Are the story change? Because of me?"

There is a moment of silence between them.

"Were you perhaps wanting to change the story?" Ereskigal asks again instead of answering her questions.

"Maybe" sirin answered.

"It didn't change, it wouldn't change, and it can't be changed no matter what"

"What..? Why?"

"The person that becomes your opponent, Otto apocalypse [-----------------]"

"What?"

"[---------------]"

"I can't hear it"

"..., Is that so, then that means it wasn't something you should know then"

"Why? Is that something tha-"

"Now you should go, it's time for you to wake up"

"Wait! How about kiana beco- AAAAaaaaaaa…!"

"You already know, but you should remember about every aspect that can lead the fate of your life"

—--------------------------

"Akh…!" Sirin woke up with her heart pounding hard and a loud ringing in her ears, her brain was twitching that all she felt was pain.

"Ha..ha…ugh.., what was that?" She is trying to catch her breath. "Was meeting a goddess causing this much pain?"