breakfast

The worst thing today is, everything wasn't a dream.

This morning Sirin woke up and was still half asleep walked out of his room and hit Bronya, "huh.., how did Bronya get into my house?" She rubbed her eyes and tried to clear her mind, "looks like subject Sirin forgets that she lives in the dorm" said Bronya as she helped Sirin up.

Sirin just widened her eyes when she realized she wasn't awake in her world, 'I really already died for real!!'  She shouted in her mind.  It was like her world was shattered as she lost all strength from her body.

"Hmm.., is the subject Sirin still sleepy?"  Bronya noticed Sirin's pale face, "if subject sirin is sick, she doesn't have to go to the academy today. Principal Theresa will give permission to rest for a day" Bronya said.

Sirin slowly regained her strength and stood up again, "ah.., I'm fine, don't worry" and started walking towards the bathroom.

Bronya just watched her leave, and chose to tell Theresa that Sirin wasn't feeling well.  Theresa, who heard that, immediately rushed over and accidentally broke the bathroom door and scared Sirin for no reason.

After reassuring Theresa that she was fine, Teresa let her go but postponed the day Sirin attended school so that she could rest for a while.  And because of that sirin also managed to get a schedule from Theresa.

"Combat training?"  Sirin asked and looked at Theresa who was sitting in front of her, "Hmm.., what about that?"  Sirin paused for a while and continued, "You said yesterday, there is honkai energy coming out of my body right? Does that mean I still have the core? Herrscher gems?"

There was a brief silence for a minute and Theresa chose to confirm it, "yes, the type of energy that comes out of your body is at the Herrscher level, it's easy for S rank Valkyrie like me and divine key users to feel it," she explained casually.

"What's with that?"  Theresa asked again, watch Sirin carefully.  "It's just.., I don't know how to fight, or even use my Herrscher powers. And combat training seems like…" she pauses and looks at Theresa.  "Sigh…, well, I understand" as Theresa stood and walked through the door, "get shower quickly and come meet me at my office" she said and started walking away, "ah.., I'll put the clothes you will wear later in your room" she continued and left.

• • • •

"Not bad" sirin said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

'at least she doesn't choose clothes with excessive frills'

Sirin went downstairs and was greeted by Mei who was about to leave, "Good morning Sirin" and Sirin replied "Good morning Sister Mei"

"I keep your breakfast in the refrigerator, you just heat it up. Oh yes, please wash your dishes after you eat" Mei said as she walked out of the dorm.  "Bye bye, be careful on the road," said Sirin while waving her hand which was also waved back by Mei.

"I feel so childish" sirin said with a chuckle and looking for the food in the refrigerator, she heated it in the microwave for a few minutes and ate it. "It's really delicious" she said, she didn't forget to wash the dishes as Mei asked, she looked at the watch "it's already past 7 am, I better go now" and she made her way to the principal office.