Part 1: Jimmy's pov

I wake up on a beautiful, mid summer morning. I step out of bed as I gaze out the window. The children of the Empire are already running around energetically. In the slight distance some older kids are teaching the younger ones games. "I should probably get ready for the day," I say to myself walking away from the window to get changed.

I brush my teeth and hair, then I head out my front door towards the town's people. Its nice to think that my small swamp has turned into a great kingdom. As I pass some farmers, I notice a slight glimmer from under Scott's embacy he built not so long ago. The closer I get the more the shimmer comes into view. It's ice. Probably some decoration Scott put there, hopefully.
I reach the embacy to realise it's not placeable ice. It's natural Ice. This isn't possible, its way too warm in the swamps to freeze water and if it's not possible Scott probably doesn't know about this. I need to tell him.

"Hey Jimmy!" Lizzie's voice snaps me out of my thoughts as I look up at her.
"Hi Lizzie." I stutter still worried about the ice.
"Are you alright?" She asks. I look down at the frozen water and she follows my gaze. Lizzie then leans down to look at the ice closer.
"I don't understand. The water shouldn't even be able to freeze." Lizzie says concerned. "Well it doesn't seem to bad at the moment so update me if it gets worse." She smiles then uses her fireworks to fly back to her Ocean Palace.
I take her advice and I head back to my small, cozy home. I reach for the door, enter my house, sit at my desk and I begin my work.

*3 hours later*

"I need to visit Scott." I decide, tired of paperwork. I stand up and stretch preparing to fly over to Riverndell. Grabbing my wings, I get outside and walk towards Riverndell. I jump up and use my fireworks to fly up into the air towards Scott's empire.