Part 4: The meeting

~Big chapter~

Scott's pov:
Jimmy had decided to hold a meeting for all the empires. In the letter it said this meeting was about some emergency? Well knowing Jimmy this "emergency " is just going to be something small but I will attend it anyway as I haven't left my empire in quite some time. This could lead to suspicion.

-----The next day-----

I arrive 30 minutes early to the meeting and I see Jimmy sitting on the floor (hidden behind a table) of the meeting room. He has his legs up to his chest and his head buried in them.

I step closer to see if he's ok but a floor board underneath me creaks, startling him. His head jumps up and he stares at me. His cheeks are tear stained and his eyes are puffy and red.
"Jimmy are you ok?" I ask getting closer to the blond.

No answer.
"Jimmy, answer me please." I say, sitting down next to him and moving his hair out of his face.
"Jimmy..." I wait.
Still no answer. Instead of speaking he clings onto me like his life depends on it and cries.
"Oh Jimmy, it's ok"I say frowning.

We sit like this for about 10 minutes until Jimmy has calmed down.
"Sorry." Jimmy gets up slowly and then lends his hand to help me.
"Don't be sorry, why are you upset?" I quietly and calmly ask him. He glanced over towards the door and then looks at me.
"I will explain in a minute people are starting to arrive." He turns around and walks towards his chair at the meeting table. I take my seat as Shubble and Gem enter the building.

---when everyone gets there---

No one's pov:

The last few people sit down and the whole table is silent. Jimmy stands up.
"As you can see Lizzie and Joel are not here. They will not be attending this meeting." Jimmy says, his voice cracking at the end. He takes a deep breath and continues, "Lizzie has been frozen into a statue after touching some magical ice in my empire." Before Jimmy says anything everyone starts their own conversations. Whispering about the tragedy that's just been revealed.

"Jimmy must be talking about my ice. I can't be here. I'm going to hurt everyone." Thoughts rush through my head as I look down to avoid someone noticing my obvious state of panic.
Then Jimmy speaks up over the conversations, "So any ideas?" Everyone looks at eachother in silence. Them Joey looks at me with a form of death glare.
"What if this is Scott's fault!" Joey exclaims looking directly at me.
"W- What?" I look directly at Joey as confidently as I can.
"Have you not seen the amount of ice in Rivendell?!" Joey stands up, shouting at me. Jimmy stands up and in attempt to stop Joey says,
"Joey that's ridiculous! He lives in the coldest biome!"

Joey sits back down in defeat but he still glares at me. I can tell people are talking Joey's idea of me being the one to blame as the next few questions include:

"What if it's something to do with Scott's empire?" -Sausage
"Joel thinks it's Scott's fault because of his relationship with Xornoth." -Fwip
"Scott wouldn't do that...would he?"- Shubble
"What would make Scott so mad to freeze Lizzie? We know Scott wouldn't do this!"- Gem

All these questions kept on going around the table. With everyone distracted they forgot the topic of their questions is sitting at the same table. I happen to look over at Jimmy, who is talking to pixl next to him. Joey then stand up to talk.

Everyone stares at him. The awkward silence is broken when he says, "well we all agree on it being Scott to blame."
That one sentence turned into arguments and soon enough everyone was shouting about whether I'm to blame or not.

Jimmy stands on the chair and shouts
"Meeting ended!" He then jumps down and walks over to me. He grabs my wrist and drags me outside.
--------------------------------------
*Big chapter :0 Sorry this took so long. I wrote it but it didn't save 😭*