Part 5: Tears

Jimmy's pov:

"Jimmy where are you taking me?" Scott asks as I continue to drag him. We reach the back of the meeting building and I sit down in the green grass. Scott eventually gets the hint and sits next to me. He then turns towards me and asks, "Are you ok Jimmy?" I nod in response and I turn towards him.

"Scott, did you freeze Lizzie?" I say worried and looking down at the floor. He could be the reason Joel hasn't left his Palace in a few days. He could be the reason the Ocean Empire is empty. Surely he isn't though... right?

I look up at Scott once more to see him with fear in his eyes.
"Scott, answer the question please," I say beginning to get worried.
"N-no I wouldn't never freeze Lizzie!" He stutters, swiftly looking away. I take his hand in mine and I notice small tears beginning to form in his eyes.

"Scott," I say, he slowly looks back at me, "tell me the truth." Scott abruptly stands up. Surely Scott is just pretending or something... right? He couldn't be the one to hurt Lizzie. I stand up to and I try to grab his hand but he steps backwards. The uncomfortable silence was broken when I heard a small whisper coming from Scott...

"I'm sorry Jimmy." I quickly try to grab Scott's arm before he flies away but I'm too slow. I collapse on the ground as Scott disappears in the clouds. Why would Scott ever want to hurt people!? Why would Scott put dangerous ice in my Empire? Was he trying to hurt me...