Part 6: Escape

Scotts pov:
"I can't risk hurting anyone else. I've frozen Lizzie and I could of hurt Jimmy with the ice I created in his empire. I didn't mean any of this. Why does this have to happen to me..." These thoughts continue to rapidly rush through my head whilst I fly away from Jimmy and towards Rivendell.

The slight breeze turns into harsh, cold, winds and snow began to fall as I got closer and closer. The church of Aeor came into view as I begin to slow down to land. Suddenly a harsh wind picks up dragging me down.
"AHH!" I scream as I crash into the snow below.
"Ow.." I stumble up and continue to run(wobble) into my house.

I just need to get the basic needs and then get out of here quickly before the weather gets too bad to fly. I search through my chests and grab food, some spare blocks and my bed.  I turn around quickly to be faced with my mirror. My Rivendell gowns shimmer against the sunlight coming through the windows. The Rivendell crown designed for a ruler fit to care for their empire.

"I don't deserve this crown or these clothes. They are meant for someone better than me. Someone who won't hurt anyone ever." I whisper to myself as I change out the clothes and into normal clothing. I rush down the stairs and out of my house towards the secret meeting room.

I flick the lever and enter the room. I lift the crown of my head and place it next to the golden antlers and Xornoth still trapped in a deep red crystal.
"Do I take the crystal or not?" I ask myself as I stare at my trapped brother. Before I let myself overthink I grab the crystal and head out the room.

I close the doors and fly to wherever I can go without hurting the people I care about most. I slightly look back at my kingdom and my only thought is.

"Im sorry..."

3 Weeks Later

Jimmy's pov:
After what happened after the meeting no on has seen Scott in weeks. "I hope he hasn't hurt himself." I whisper as a huge gust of wind bursts through my open window dragging a very familiar poster inside. It reads "WANTED...Scott Major..1,000 Diamonds!...Joey." I shut my window violently hoping it doesn't break as I toss the poster into the fire. I can't believe everyone believes Joey that Scott is the blame for Lizzie being frozen or for the crazy snow storms we have gotten in the middle of Summer! But I know Scott wouldn't want to harm anyone and that it must be another demon like Xornoth.

Just then I hear a knock on the door. "Jimmy it's me Gem!" I hear her shout over the winds. I rush to open the door to see a snow covered wizard. I quickly grab her a blanket and give it to her.
"Gem what are you doing out in this weather!" I say whilst Gem warms up.
"I need to talk to you about Scott," She looks up at me sternly.
"Oh?" I reply confused. What could she say about Scott?

"I know where he is."

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N Sorry for waiting so long :')  anyway hope you are enjoying this so far!