Creepy but Funny (Dale x reader)

A/N: TIME FOR MY FAV CHARACTER DALE! I know crazy right smh. Let's get to it my lives.  I just realized he is a minor aka 15 now but my age tho BUT IM OLDER THAN HIM BY A FEW MONTHS MWAHAHAHA. Btw ur 15 as well. Dale is going to murder me now ;-; AHHH-

ONESHOT BE LIKE: 🏃💨

Once there was a girl/boy name Y/N. Y/N was not the smartest and not the dumbest and her beste Hannie (me). Hannie is not the smartest well more dumber than Y/N of course. Anyways they are walking to the store because of one ingredient...meat. They went to the grocery store but that there were barely anyone was there.

Y/N: Huh I thought this was packed with people to get food and...food

Hannie: Maybe we can steal stuff if there are no cashiers in this place.

Y/N: Hannie... Why would this place be open if there are no cashier.

Hannie: Because this place looks like it's been abandoned since the revolutionary war.

Y/N face palms themselves.

Hannie: what? I mean I'm saying what I'm seeing

Y/N: But this place is clean!

Hannie: For me it's not look at this dust in the table.

Hannie scopes a tiny winy dust out of the table.

Hannie: See, dust I'm telling you dust!

Y/N: That table is mostly clean girl it's because your Hispanic plus I can barely see the dust.

A/N: THIS SOUNDS WRONG BUT AS A HISPANIC PERSON WITH A BUNCH OF HISPANIC FAMILIES I FOUND THAT FUNNY.

Hannie: Meh whatever then I can obviously see it. Plus why we are here again?

Y/N: Duhh to get the meat. Dave is cooking BBQ to night.

Hannie: Ohh yeah BBQ....YUMMY

After a few minutes walking and talking, they both heard loud food steps and screaming.

Y/N: Hannie... was that your stomach?

Hannie: Girl...Why would it be my stomach. My stomach sounds like a growl or vroom vroom not screaming. Ugh silly goose.

Y/N: meh I guess is just me then.

They keep looking around for the meat until someone ran and screamed for help.

??: Help!!!!! HELLO

Hannie: girl you heard that right?

Y/N: yeah

The random person saw them and ran up to them. The  person touch their shoulders making them screech.

??: DONT BE HERE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Hannie: Look sir I know you are in a hurry but-

??: YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THERE...THERE ARE DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE AND AND-

Y/N: woah woah woah woah calm down this ain't a haunted house. Take a deep breath.

???: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BS

Hannie: Hold on, I have a question.

???: IT BETTER BE QUICK BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT GET KILLED BY A WEIRD CREATURE

Hannie: Do you know where the meat section is?

???: ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?!

Y/N: What? we just wanted to grab meat so we can have a BBQ.

Hannie: mhmhmhm

??: IF YOU WANNA GET KILLED,THEN YOU GO STRAIGHT THEN GO YO YOUR RIGHT THEN YOU WILL SEE ALL THE WAY AT THE END THE MEAT SECTION.