A day at the park (Dave x Reader

A/N ahh YESS back it again with the wheelchair man 😎👌 I'm somehow almost got a half of 2k reader this is crazy  and I love crazy because I love you guys. In chapter they going to hang out at the park with Dave's adopted son named (ps Dave did told them yet and it a surprise) Tristan btw this is cannon Dave has a adopted son named Tristan Soo ty DuskIsLazy  for giving the idea I never thought of it actually XD

ONESHOT GO BEEP BEEP:

You and your boyfriend (Dave) wanted to spend time with each other at the park. So you get ready and put on some (Clothes) and texting Dave to meet him at his house first.

              ✨Y/N✨

Hey I'm ready to go imma met you there at your house

♿Dave♿

Ok....umm sure 

✨Y/N✨
Ok I will see you later love, bye!

♿Dave♿

Alright bye..

Few minutes later you are here at Dave's house. You knocked on the door Dave opened the door and saw you giving a peck on the lips.

DAVE: Sooo uhhhh wanna take a look inside of my house before us three leave...

Y/N: Sure... WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THREE?!

Tristan: Dad, who is yelling?

Y/N: OH MY....

DAVE: Yeah I forgot to tell you I adopted him....He my son now and I love him. We could break up if you want....

Dave sigh and look then on the floor. Tristan just smiled at the lady and said

TRISTAN: Is she my new mommy now daddy?

Y/N and Dave blushed and smiled at the tiny child (probably a toddler)

Y/N: Ummm surree, I mean I love your father so much, even if he has a son.

DAVE: WAIT HUH?!?!?

Y/N: What? Anyways Tristan wanna go to the park with us there is probably ice cream somewhere

Tristan jump on Y/N. Y/N caught Tristan and carried him.

TRISTAN: YAY MOMMY GONNA TAKE US TO PARK AND BUY US ICE CREAM. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST MOMMY AND DADDY IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

DAVE: Sorry that I haven't told you, is just I don't want to ruined are realationship with us you know. Not alot of people like children.

Y/N: It's ok Dave I love you no matter what even if we have a son.

DAVE: DAWGHHH Y/NNNNN

Y/N: HEH

As Dave and Y/N kissed for a few seconds. Tristan just stood there in disgusted and made a bleh sound on both.

TRISTAN: NOW COME ON I WANNA GO TO THE PARK

DAVE: Ok!

TIME SKIP UNTIL THEY GO TO THE PARK:

As the family went to the park Tristan went to the play ground with the other kids. Y/N and Dave were sitting on the bench watching Tristan playing around and making new friends. When I am Tristan made new friends I mean alot (Lucky him I barely have friends but that's ok). The other children were talking about how good thier parents are and Tristan said this to the other children.

TRISTAN: Wanna see what my mommy and daddy did

THE MALE CHILD: Yea

THE FEMALE CHILD: YEA I WANNA KNOW

SOME OF THE OTHER CHILDREN: MEE TOO AND ME AND ME

TRISTAN: OK BUT FIRST I NEED A VOLUNTEER THAT IS A GIRL

RANDO GIRL: ME

ANOTHER RANDO GIRL: ME ME ME

Tristan saw the girl in the corner wearing a light blue hoodie and straight brown hair. She was quietly trying to look at his performance to the other children . She was too shy to do it and barley has any friends.

TRISTAN: Hmmmm I choose YOU COME ON TO THE STAGE (aka the stairs to the slide).

THE HOODIE GIRL: UMMM me o-okay.

MEANWHILE Y/N AND DAVE TALKING

Y/N and Dave were impressed that the kiddo has made quite alot of friends when he played at the play grounded.

Y/N: Huh the kiddo has made a lot of friends

DAVE: Yup I'm proud of my son. He likes to show off to people occasionally from time to time

Y/N: Probably It's because of Bambi he the type of person to show off his corn field and the corn gods (ALL HAIL THE CORN GODS 🌽🌽🌽)

DAVE: Yeah true Bambi been babysitting him and it turns out never let Bambi babysit he almost went his whole new corn field on fire. Then finally Bambi passed out because of his ruin corn.

The parents saw a crowd of kids saying eew and awww and whooping. Same of the parents were shocked and most of the parents are laughing because turns out the Tristan kissed the girl on the lips and said.

TRISTAN: YUP MY MOMMY AND DADDY DID THAT.

Some of the kids were like ooo and ahhs.

Y/N and Dave go up to Tristan. The couple of kids gasp because those are the parent that Tristan told to the whole bunch of kids

Y/N: Sup kiddo I see you've have a bunch of friends that you made.

As Y/N ruffled his hair (IT COUNTS BECAUSE HIS HAIR SAYS HAIR DONT SUE ME OK)

TRISTAN: YES MOTHER I SHOWED THEM HOW YOU GUYS KISSIE KISS AND DEMONSTRATED IT WITH HER.

DAVE: Oh dear Lord help me with this child.

Y/N laughs and cry's proudly

Y/N: MY SON IS GROWING UP TOO FAST

They happily sob and hug Dave and Dave hugging back confused and want to forget that this never happened.

DAVE: Ok Y'all wanna get ice cream after this situation happening.

TRISTAN: YESSS

Y/N: Y-yes please *sniff*

After they all say bye the other children and Tristan say bye to the hoodie girl named Ashley (Sorry if that your name or am I not sorry :D )

They all went to the ice cream shop and went home to watch a movie called Moana. 

THE END

A/N: OH MY LORDY LORD I FINALLY FINISH SORRY IF ANY GRAMMAR IS TERRIBLE I HAD A BRAIN FART ON MY HEAD SO I WAS LIKE FUCK IT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER I GUESS 😎👌🌽🌽🌽♿♿♿🛐🛐🛐🛐