(WE WILL HELP!) RINGI X Y/N

A/N YES WE ARE TAKING THIS TYPE OF BAMBI NAMED RINGI enjoy

ONE SHOT GO YES YES TEA:

Ringi and Y/N we're watching YouTube videos about bf rap battling to Cj and ruby. They were both amazed of how Bf wins from time to time.

Y/N: Ringi, how is bf winning everytime, like I think that bf is just a player now. Impossible to beat him

RINGI: NONSENSE Y/N NONSENSE, WE CAN TOTALLY BEAT BF.

Y/N: Remember we've seen how Bf rap battle Expunged and your other brothers.

RINGI: THEY ARE CLONES BUT THEY ALL ARE LIKE MY BROTHERS TO ME.

Y/N: But like that technically saying that they are your brothers....

RINGI: NO

Y/N: Yes

RINGI: NO

Y/N: Yes

RINGI: NO

Y/N: NO

RINGI: YES

Y/N: ...

RINGI: ...

Y/N: HA YOU SAID YES!

RINGI: NUH UH YOU TRICKED ME FOR SAYING YES!

Ringi puffed out his cheeks flustered and looks away from Y/N's face.

RINGI: MEANIE

Y/N: Sorry Ringi, is just how we kept arguing about the same topic of weather or not the clones of you are your brothers.

RINGI: HMMM YOUR RIGHT N/N WE SHALL SETTLE THIS IN A RAP BATTLE IN CASE IF BF TELEPORTS.

By the time he said that Bf teleports out of nowhere and he seems confused of why he keeps on being teleported from time to time.

Y/N: Oh hello Bf.

Ringi and Y/N looks at bf first then, to each other. Until, they realize that Bf is in their area or room (whatever you call it). They both look at each other again and made a smug look.

RINGI: HEYYYY BF

BF: Beep?

RINGI: WANNA RAP BATTLE ONE SONG I PROMISE.  THEN AFTER THAT, Y/N CAN MAKE A PORTAL SO YOU CAN GO HOME!

Y/N: Wait, I can build stuff?

RINGI: OF COURSE YOU CAN Y/N, BF WE WILL HELP YOU IF YOU RAP BATTLE US FOR FUN.

Y/N: I- Ok.

BF: Beep boop skoop boo beep? (He probably asking why ringi has a back half of the cat is attached to his face).

RINGI: I DONT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING THAT ILL TAKE THAT AS A YES TO ME!

Y/N: That's a long sentence to say a yes for but he probably has a reason sooo eh let's do this!

RINGI: HELL YEAH DJ HIT IT!

Y/N: HOW YOU GET A DJ OUT OF NOWHERE OH- AND WE STARTING-

And the rap battle starts bc author said so deal with it smh 🙄

The song ended and bf won as always.

RINGI: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS BF

BF: BEEP BEEP!

Y/N: Oh yeah we need to send Bf home but I need the materials to make a portal because yes

RINGI: mhm understandable lets get materials

Y/N: My guy your literally made of metal with a back half of the cat and your literally your body is like a magnet dude.

RINGI: Oh understandable....wait...AYO WHY YOU LOOKING AT MY BODY!

Y/N: Omg-

BF: AYO I MEAN UHH BEEP SKE?

Y/N blushed into a deep red shade of color or (whatever you called it). They cover their face with their hands out of embarrassment .

Y/N: I DIDNT MEAN IT BRO! YALL DIRTY BRUH!!!!

Ringi hugged Y/N for comfort.....I guess (IDK WHAT TO PUT ANYMORE 🧍)

RINGI: NOOO IM SORRY I WAS JOKING!

Y/N: Ok is ok. Now let's not waste anytime now and let's get to work.

Few hours later they've got the materials and Y/N is half way done making a portal for Bf.

Few hours me later they finished making the portal and Bf got home. And Y/N and Ringi kissed.

THE END 💃

PERFECT JDHDHAGAJSVDVSHISSJDH