A Night To Remember [ 🍋 ] (Male Reader)

Requested anonymously. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for the request!

--

You had been working on the farm all day and the sun was beginning to set on the Stardew Valley, signaling you to call it quits and turn in for the night. You knew your husband, Harvey, would be home from work by now. You opened the door to your quaint farmhouse but your husband was nowhere to be seen. You walked to your bedroom and saw that your bathroom light was on and heard the shower running. 

Knowing that Harvey took long, hot showers, you tossed off your clothes and lounged back on your bed. Even though you had been straining in the hot sun all day, there was a part of you that was yet to be worn out. Thinking about your husband in a steamy shower, washing himself in the next room over was more than enough to get you going. 

You started to stroke yourself, gently at first, but gaining speed as you thought about the hot water dripping off of your even hotter husband. Part of you thought you should wait for Harvey to get out of the shower, or even join him in there, but a much more dominant part of you couldn't stop.

How you had been lucky enough to find a guy as attractive as Harvey in this little town in the middle of nowhere was still a mystery to you. You thought about his tall, slim figure and how good he felt as you continued to stroke yourself faster, getting closer to your climax.

"Couldn't have waited for me?" You looked over to see Harvey standing in the bathroom doorway, a towel hanging loosely around his waist. 

You stopped playing with yourself for a second, to hold a conversation with your husband, but seeing him lean against the door frame, towel barely up just sent you further into your fantasy. You watched as he walked over to the bed and dropped the towel, showing you exactly what you wanted. He crawled onto the bed picked your hand up off of your lap and set it on the bed playfully.  "Your hands have done so much work already today, let me help with this." He then moved right in front of your throbbing cock, his lips hovering impatiently above its head. "Let me take care of you."

"Yes, oh, please!" You leaned your head back in exhilaration as you felt your husband's tongue begin to circle the head of your cock. "Yes, Harvey, yes!"

"You like that?" He continued to lick your long shaft, sending waves of electric pleasure through your body. He started swirling his tongue around the head of your cock while he stroked you with one hand. The feeling sent you into complete euphoria. 

"Harv, I won't last much longer." You moaned as you felt yourself grow closer and closer to finishing. Hearing your words and exasperated breath, your husband stopped pleasing you.

 "Oh? So soon?" He had a devious little smile on his face. "You haven't even played with me yet."

With that, Harvey crawled on your lap and kissed you. You grabbed his face as the kissed intensified, your husband teasing you as your cock bumped up against his ass. "Mmm, babe, please-" You moaned, wanting your husband to finish the job.

"Make me." He moaned into the kiss.

"You know you're practically begging to get fucked." You whispered, playfully squeezing his ass. You gently pushed him off of you so he was lying on his back and you climbed off the bed, pulling him towards you. "And if that's what you want, just say so."

"I want it." He moaned, lying in front of you. You methodically reached over to the drawer next to your bed and pulled out a bottle of lube. 

Harvey watched you desperately as you poured some on your dick, taking care to rub it around and coat every inch with the slippery substance. You put the bottle away and turned you attention back to your eager husband.  "Ready?"

You teasingly put your cock inches from his, resting on his groin, making him start to beg again. "Please, I want you to fuck me so much!" 

His begging was music to your ears and all you needed to hear as you shoved your dick into him. He felt so tight, and so good as you pushed in as far as you could go. Harvey yelled in a mix of pleasure and pain as you slowly pulled out, only to go right back in.

You couldn't help yourself, nothing felt as good as your husband's tight ass around your wood. You pulled out about halfway and began to thrust intensely as you tried your best to last. You had been so close to finishing and the feeling was quickly coming back.

You leaned down and started kissing your husband as you continued to fuck him so deeply. He was a wriggling, moaning mess beneath you as every thrust felt better than the last. Wanting to make him feel even better, you broke away from the kiss. You grabbed his hips and starting thrusting into him as vigorously as possible. You continued to fuck him as you grabbed his cock with your lube covered hand and began to stroke him off.

"Ahhh, oh, yes!" Harvey yelled out as you continued to please him both ways. "Oh, fuck yes!"

Nothing was hotter than knowing how good you made Harvey feel as his moans slowly but surely turned to screams. His glasses had fallen off of his face and his wet hair was a complete mess. You could tell he was getting close, and you knew that you wouldn't be able to hold out much longer either. 

"I'm going to cum." Harvey moaned, barely able to say the words as he reached over and grabbed the comforter, squeezing it tightly beneath his fingers.

"Fuck, me too." You felt your husband's asshole tighten around you as he began to finish. It felt better than you could possibly imagine as it sent you over the edge. Harvey came all over, covering both of you with his climax as you finished deeply inside of him, letting your hot seed spread as you held your cock inside of him, unable to move. "Fuck." You panted in between deep breaths. "Harvey, holy shit." 

You slowly pulled out, trying to be considerate of the fact Harvey was probably sensitive now. You laid down on the bed next to your husband, who was still laying on his stomach. "(Y/N), thank you."

"No, thank you." You smiled and gave you husband a quick kiss. "I needed this." 

"And I need another shower." Harvey laughed, leisurely getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom. You sat up and started cleaning up the mess the two of you had made as you heard the shower water turn on again. 

You fluffed the pillows and the comforter before crawling underneath and turning on a show. You knew Harvey would be fast in the shower this time, you were positive he was completely worn out. Almost instantly, you heard the shower turn off and a few moments later Harvey returned. He crawled into bed with you and the two of you cuddled together until sleep finally hit your (now completely) worn out body.