Surprise

Today was January 10th. Haiden's birthday, and he is currently in Florida living with the Criag's. Since Christian and Haiden are on the same team and they have to practice in Florida Haiden lives with them to make it easier. It's always been a struggle dating Haiden when he is miles and miles away from home, but we make it work. I have been planning to surprise Haiden for his birthday by coming to see him. I have been secretly talking to Paige, Christian's wife to make sure this is the best surprise. The plan is she'll pick me up at the airport telling Haiden she just has to run to the store for a couple of things meanwhile Christian will distract Haiden by making him go on a bike ride with Jagger around the neighbor hood. Once I get there we will all be in the backyard, and Haiden will walk out seeing me there.

  My plane is about 30 minutes away from Florida. I'm so excited to do this hopefully it all goes well. The plane had landed so I quickly got off to get my luggage and meet Paige. Once I saw Paige I ran and gave her a hug. "Hi Y/N oh my gosh you look so beautiful!" Paige greeted me. "Aw thank you Paige I've missed you." I replied. "I missed you too we have to catch up, but first we have to go to surprise your boy toy!" Paige said. "Yes let's go" I said in excitment. Paige and I have been really close since Haiden started living with them, she's basically a second mom to me. We caught up on everything in life when we were about 5 minutes away Paige texted Christan to send the boys out.

Haiden's POV

  I was sitting in my room when Christan comes in and asks if I can take Jagger on a bike ride. " Yo Haiden do you mind taking Jagger on a bike ride he keeps asking me but I got to feed Madden so I can't?" "Oh yeah I don't mind." Haiden says in reply. We got out Jagger's bike and I got out Christan's electric scooter and we went around the neighborhood.

  Back to Y/N's POV 

  We pulled into the driveway of the Craig house and went inside. I was greeted with a big hug by Lennon. "Y/N!" Lennon says in excitement. "Hi Lennon, look at this beautiful dress." I say while looking at her little Elsa dress she was wearing. " Oh hey Y/N!" Christan says walking out of the kitchen with Madden in his hands. "Hi, oh my gosh is this Madden?" I ask. " Yes ma'am" Paige says Taking Madden and handing him to me. I haven't got to meet Madden since he was born, but from what I have seen on social media and from what Haiden sends me, he's a super cute baby. "Okay let's go in the backyard so when the boys come back they have to come back here." Paige tells us as we follow her toward the backyard. As we waited for Haiden in Jagger to come back we just caught up on life and everything else. 

  "DAD" we hear Jagger yell from the front door. "We are in the back" Christan yells through the house. "I'll beat you there" I hear Haiden tell Jagger, as the run through the house to get to the backdoor. At this point I was getting really nervous. "Oh my gosh here he comes, what if he doesn't want me here, what if he's not excited at all" were the thought going through my head but its now or never so her we go. "Dude we found this sick-" Haiden starts to say but when he turns his head to the left to see me he stops. "Hi!" I say with a shake breath as I stand up from my chair. "WAIT WHAT" Haiden say while running to me to give me the biggest hug ever. "I am so confused? What are you doing here?" Haiden asks. "I came to surprise you for your birthday!" I tell him. "Wait how long are you here for?" Haiden asks again. "The whole week I'll leave Sunday" I say. "That's amazing, but I thought I was dreaming for a second I didn't think this was real." Haiden says. "Nope it's real" I say in a convincing tone.

  For the rest of the night Haiden and I were just enjoying ourselves with each other, and enjoying each others comfort. "I know its only the begging of the week, but I don't want you to leave." Haiden says in a sad tone while rubbing his thumb along my hand. " I know me neither. Let's just have the best week possible." I say with a smile. "Your smile is so cute" Haiden tells me while giving me a kiss. "Let's get some rest so we can do stuff tomorrow" I tell him. "Yeah, Goodnight" Haiden says. "Goodnight, happy birthday I hope you liked your present." I reply. " I loved it, just like I love you!" Haiden says in the sweetest way. "I love you" I reply and with that it ends our day. Our eyelids start to fall as I hear the soft snores of my boyfriend.

*A/N- Hope you guys liked this I know I do!*