I'm Sorry

Loretta Lynn's is one of the biggest and best amateur races. Haiden always races at Loretta's but never on a factory bike. This year would be his first race on his Yamaha. Unfortunately I can't go, so I will have to watch the races from a livestream. This will be hard because the past two years Haiden and I have been dating I have gone with him. 

Present day August 1st two days before Loretta's

Haiden and I are currently packing for his race. I am trying to spend the most time I can with him before he leaves. "So, are you excited or nervous?" I asked. "Kinda both, I just want to prove it to my team and family." Haiden replied. "You can do this, I know and you know it yourself. You know your teams knows it too that's why they picked you." I told him. "Yeah, but I really just want you there." Haiden says with a sad tone. "trust me I want to go so badly, but I just can't because of school and some of my family will be in town." I tell him. "I know" Haiden says while zipping up his suitcase. For the rest of the night Haiden just held onto me while we watched outer banks. When I took a look at my phone it was 9:00 and I had to go home. "Haiden?" I said curious seeing if he was still awake which surprisingly he was. "yeah?" He asks. "I have to go home now" "No please just stay and come with me tomorrow." He begs. "I have tried I promise you, I really do want to go I just can't. I'm sorry." I know I'm sorry I keep asking you even though I  already know the answer." Haiden says. "It's okay" "Okay" He says while coming to give me a big hug before being gone for a week. I really would go if I had the chance, it's just that school is my main priority, and I can't miss a day. Haiden never has to deal with that because he is homeschooled. He gives me one last kiss before I say "Okay I have to go I love you. Text me once you get there." "I will! I love you goodnight." he tells me. He walks me out to my car. I then leave and go to bed once I get home.

The next day Haiden texts me that he is leaving.

Haiden: Good morning love! Your probably not up yet but I'm about to hop on the plane text me when you wake up!

read 8:35

Y/N: Good morning. How was the flight?

read 9:15

Haiden: Good a little bumpy but not to bad. I'll face time you once we get to the track I'm grabbing my bag right now.

read 9:16

Y/n: Okay!

read 9:17

About 45 minuets later Haiden calls me and I automatically pick up. "Hey!" he says. "Hi!" I reply. "What are you doing?" Haiden asks while walking into his RV he is staying in with his family. "Getting ready to go to dinner with my family. How about you?" I say. "Just getting settled in" he tells me. " How is the track looking? Have you checked it out yet?" I ask while curling my eyelashes. " yeah looked at it. It doesn't look to bad, but I don't know what Mother Nature is going to hold for us that could always change it." He says. "yeah your right." I say. We were talking about random things for a while until my mom calls me from downstairs  telling me we have to leave. I tell Haiden that I have to go and that I will catch up with him later. Then I head to my dinner.

Haiden's POV

I was just waiting and waiting for Y/N to call me back, but it took to long so I decided to go on walk around Loretta's. I knew Daxton would be her but probably hanging out with Kyleigh so I didn't bother him. As I was walking I run into my friend Slade. We have been friends since we were eight. "Yo wassup Haiden!" Slade says as I look up from my phone. "What's up dude, I haven't seen you in a minute." I say. "I know I have been so busy lately and haven't been in Cali much." He says as I notice he is with two girls and he noticed I looked at them. "Oh and by the way these are Sadie and Kylie." He informs me. "Hey" I say not really caring who they are. Slade, Sadie, Kylie and I all hung out in Slades RV and got to know more about each other. We then made a tiktok. It was a who is most likely to. I was sat in between the two girls and Slade was on the floor. Earlier I told him that I would sit on the floor but he said he did'nt really mind. I didn't think that Kylie was going to post it, but she did and tagged me. After hanging out for a lit while longer it was about 12:30 and I headed back to my RV going to bed for the night.