Race Day

I woke up at 5:30 AM. Haiden and his family would be picking me up to go to the Glenn Helen for Haiden's race. I first took a shower and the got dressed into a Yamaha tank with black jean shorts. I did my makeup then started on my hair, as I was doing my hair I got a text from Haiden saying that he was on his way. I quickly replied with an "Ok can't wait!" then finished my hair, grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs. For breakfast I went with a granola bar then put my panda dunks on and waited for Haiden to arrive. Haiden texted me that he was here, so I headed out locking the door behind me. When I got in the car I was greeted by my lovely boyfriend and a kiss on the cheek. Brian and Marissa said hello to me then we headed to the track. 

  We got there and were getting all set up. It's currently 7:00 and practice starts at 7:30 so Haiden was getting dressed while his machice Wyatt was making sure the bike was ready to go. I walked into the trailer to talk to Haiden and give him a little pep talk before to help him out. He only has one race today so we still have to take this very seriously. "Hey, how you feel?" I say as walking in the trailer, "Good ready to dominate." he says in reply. "That's good, listen you got this just do you and have good mindset. Also please stay off the ground, the person who stays up is the person that is going to win." I say. "Yeah I just gotta be clean do my thing." Haiden says. "Okay I'm going to go get a good spot to watch! Good luck I love you!" I tell Haiden. "Thanks love you too!" He yells as I'm walking out of the trailer with Haiden's sister Hailie that had just arrived to watch her brother race. Once we settled and found a nice spot the 30 second board was being held in the air. At this point I was really nervous, I always get super nervous before Haiden races I just hide it really well. before I even knew it the gate drops. All the racers are head to head trying to get the hole shot, but Haiden pulls it off and is in the lead. You can hear the announcer in the box say "And that's the number 38 of Haiden Dangerboy Deegan with the hole shot, and now is going to try to get a big lead!" Haiden was doing really well with a 11 second lead with about 5 minuets left of the race. As the white flag goes up showing the riders there is one lap left Hailie says "He's got this." "yeah" I just replied really focused on Haiden and seeing him do perfect on every obstacle of the track. The checkered flag came out and Haiden pulled off with the win everyone was cheering! 

  Hailie and I headed over to the podium to watch Haiden do his interview. They interviewed third and second, then First. "Here we have the winner Haiden Dangerboy Deegan!" The interviewer says. " So, tell me what was going through your mind in that Moto?" "I was just trying to stay up, listening to Wyatt my mechanic in the mechanic's area, and yeah keeping a good mindset." Haiden says into the microphone. " Ok who do you want to thank?" the interviewer asks? "The whole star racing Yahmaha team, my machanic Wyatt, mom and dad for bring me out here, my sister, and my girlfriend Y/N for being here to support me." Haiden replied. After that we all took a picture on the podium around His bike. Haiden took me back to the tents on the back of his bike, and once we got there I gave him the biggest hug and kiss. "I'm so proud of you!" I tell him. Haiden just replied with another kiss.

  We were packing up when our tent was filled with fans outside asking for pictures with Haiden and autographs. He came out and gave the fans what they wanted then it was eventually time to leave. I ended up staying the night with Haiden at his house. When we got back Haiden took a shower and we got ready to go to bed because we had such a long day. Haiden gave me one of his hoodies to wear, he knows I absolutely love wearing them. We then laid down "Goodnight love" I hear. I turn around and say "Goodnight, and good job today!" I reply. He kisses me and we then fall asleep after a long day.

                                                                                                                           *A/N: This is my first time writing. I'm so sorry if it's bad. Please tell me if you guys want more! Also ideas would help a lot!!!*