Masquerade: Chapter Seven

I woke up bright and early so that I could get to the recording studio on time. I get dressed In my favorite blue dress. It fit my hugged my curves and its light blue with small broach placed in the center of the bust of the dress. The broach was a perfect circle made of gold, decorated with small white diamonds and small shiny black stones. I don't know what type of stone the black one is, but I think it's black diamonds. I slip on my black stilettos that show a small portion of my toes, which were properly decorated with a French pedicure. I grabbed my purse and turned the knob on my white front door. I stepped outside and squint as I realize that I forgot my sunglasses. I shove the key back into the small hole and turned the key. I walk back inside grab my sunglasses and head back out the front door. I turn around and re lock the door. I head to my Lamborghini and climb into the back door. I greet my driver and pull my phone out of my purse. I press the home button and it says "2 unread messages". I slide the unlock key and read the first message from Drake. It says "I can't wait to see you in you on Saturday! Good luck recording today" I press reply and I type "Me either, it's gonna be perfect :) and thanks! Ill be sure to let you know how it goes.". The other text message was from SB and it said "Hey Nic! See ya this morning at nine! I think we should be able to get through about 1 song today, maybe 2 if we are lucky" I reply with the typical answer of "I'm on my way, ill see you soon and sounds good".